Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Try It For Two Weeks For Free...?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI All

I released a new version of my expired domain toolkit
about a week ago..

It has a few things that are not working but it still
has a lot of great resources and tools in it that are working
great...

If you want to try it out for the next 2 weeks for free
download it here.

http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com/Setup_EDT_3.05.zip

When you run it for the first time enter.. 15-08-2005

Other wise if you want to purchase a life time executive membership
to my website ExpiredDomainSoftware.com

Visit my ebay auctions at...

http://stores.ebay.com/Profitable-Software

if you have comments PM or Post them in this thread..

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I downloaded the software but I am not sure how to use it. I am specifically looking for information to find yahoo listed expired domains.
 
0
•••
HI

If you want to find domains that are in yahoo or dmoz and are due to expire.. Then check out www.SnapCheck.com pending drop list..

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back