Dynadot

Welcome! Nice to meet you all

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

igotaname

Established Member
Impact
Hello All!

I am impressed with the vast knowledge on this site. I have about 15 domains I would like to sell but don't know their value but have an idea what they might be worth if I go by GD estimate.

Question: If I owned a domain that was 17 years old is that worth more than something registered last year?
Also is it better for me to list them as accepting offers?

Thank you,
Randy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If I owned a domain that was 17 years old is that worth more than something registered last year?

Hi

that's a very vague and broad question to ask.
so, let me throw it back, in similar scenario >

if, you owned a car that was 17 years old, would it be worth more than a 2020 model?

now, the answer to above depends, on what make and model of both cars are, right?

as the 17yr car could be junk, that doesn't run or it could be a corvette with only 500 miles.
and the 2020 model, could be a Tesla or Rolls Royce

so, the moral is, it always depends on the actual domain name in question.
No mystery :poop:

imo...

•••
Thanks for the update! I understand what you are saying. I was under the thought that SEO ranking has something tied into the length a domain is owned.

I may be wrong, but completely understand your reasoning!

Thanks...

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Hello igotaname

You are in the right place and the forum is full of valuable informations just take some time to read.

Welcome among us.

Regards
(((Devanos)))

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back