IT.COM

.uk Websites that have switched to .UK from .co.uk (List at: switchedto.uk)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello all,

There are minor rumblings of excitement in the .UK namespace due to the release of the decent unclaimed .UK names last week. The rest will have been released by the end of this week. I posted about how companies should switch to .uk earlier this year and it lead to a decent debate.

But the big question on EVERYONE'S lips (and I mean everyone) is "who has switched to .UK and ditched .CO.UK?"

They are few and far between and it may well stay that way, but I have a feeling that there are going to be plenty of companies that do, so it would be useful to see the ones that people have spotted out in the wild.

Please post any known brands and known websites that you have noticed that use .uk for their main UK presence, the criteria being:
  • Their main domain name ends in .uk and
  • They redirect their .co.uk equivalent to their .uk or
    • they don't own the .co.uk equivalent or
    • they don't use their .co.uk equivalent
I'll keep a list here for reference and will update it as they come in:

====> https://switchedto.uk <====

I look forward to seeing them...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll start us off... Pokerstars are on Pokerstars.uk and don't even bother with the .co.uk even for a redirect.

•••
It looks like Easily have switched to easily.uk even though their logo still says .co.uk. Redirecting .co.uk and .com to the .uk

Last edited:
•••
Back