IT.COM

domain Webmaster.tools searches, 25.000$ Estibot, but what's the real worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

loano1

Established Member
Impact
How much is the domain Webmaster.tools worth to you?
Thank's for your valuation!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great domain!
I don't know a lot about nTLD's, but I know I'd like to be the owner of this one...
An uneducated guess... low to mid $x,xxx.

Estibot is one of many tools in a domainer's toolbox, but is not to be relied on.

•••
It's a gem to a end user.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well, thats' an intriguing domain although frankly, I'm unaware of that extension's marketplace and sales
profile to date.

To me, as an outsider to that marketplace, believe the name would be worth a minimum of low to mid $x,xxx as suggested above by Chris Wright.

Hope for you that Bharatwaj's estimate is closer to an eventual selling price if you are selling the name.

An appealing name!

•••
Nice name but not seeing any real value.

xx,xxx - xxx,xxxx is laughable.

•••
It worth what a buyer will pay, so let's see what it sells for...although, I assume you already knew that ;)

•••
type of name to keep on the side waiting for the right buyer.

•••
IMO, the domain has some resale value, but no more than low-mid xxx for a quick flip. This is because new extensions are not very resellable. I would price it at $3,000-5,000 and wait for a couple of years, hoping for an end-user.

•••
I tried to get rid of it at $3.500 but it didn't work out so far. I think I will keep it until I get an appropriate offer. Thank's for your feedback!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back