IT.COM

report We are falling behind on 5l chips

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
This post is not to create any hype rather a warning what is up ahead. A very good response we have seen in 11.2015 on 5l.com chips but suddenly we saw almost no interest on 5l chips for almost the past 2 months. Infact a lot of domainers are still confused and worried about there investment and selling there name under reg fee. ( Panic Sell or might be just not big enough for them to wait 6 months and get 200% profit )

Can you imagine more then 1 million 5l chips were registered 11.2015 and now the rate is 5K each day in average total :

Domains were registered in 9 days Now the total remaining domains are:

Now what's the big deal we all know that, same post again and again -_- No its not same post here is why:

why.jpg

Dont get it? i have got all of the 5l.com chips registration date with where they are registered as well as there who is guess what i would say 80% of the registered chips are from china and a stunning thing is a lot of domains are registered on a few same emails which means a lot of big players are in there. But still plenty have joined the game. ( A prove is attached )

Soon i will reveal how many domainers joined the game and how many each of them hold. Beside that i am also working on 5l chip valuation so we can get an idea on what price we should buy 5l chips and will start contacting chinese buyer soon so you can contact me if you want to sell your portfolio.

I would recommend join the skype group we have for 5l.com domains for quick deals on this one. We have a lot of domains to sell and auction is definitely not the only way to sell your domains, its private bulk deals which is the best option.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 2-9-2016.zip
    147.1 KB · Views: 49
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back