Dynadot

WARNING: Beware of Joker.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arthurphiloles

Impact
Here is the complaint I submitted to ICANN

---------------------------------------
This is my *4th time* of submitting this complaint. My English is not good so I’m sorry if I make some English mistakes.

My domains XXX.com and XXX are frozen by joker.com. Joker stop the DNS and my websites are down for a long time. Joker said there is something wrong with my address and they sent me an email about it 15 days ago. I don’t regularly check my email but I finally found it. Joker let me send some documents to them by mail or fax. Also Joker will CHARGE me *USD 10.00/EUR 9.09/GBP 7.15* for change an incomplete or wrong address-record. I replied them *4 emails* and tell them I just missed their email and ask them resume my DNS then we can discuss this issue. Joker replied me “3 days” later after my last email and let me follow their first email. I asked Joker to unlock my domain and give me the authorization code but they stop replying me.

Joker just sent one email to a customer before stopping the DNS, what if the customer miss this email? Joker just put his website down? Also the documents Joker required must be sent by mail or fax. I’m not in the same country of joker so Mail is obviously not an option. I never use even see a fax in my whole life. Even more joker will CHARGE me for this. How ridiculous? I can provide the documents but only by email. If they insist it must be done by Mail or fax. They should pay me for the fees of Mail or Fax and my time wasted on this. Also I’ll not pay them a penny for this.

Any customer go through this will not use their service again. My website is still down now. Please help me getting my Auth-Info code from them. Thanks
------------------------------------------------------

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You may use online fax service offered by many websites free of cost. They are easy to use.

•••
Thread title should be:
WARNING: Beware of Joker if you have inaccurate whois and don't check your email

•••
I read that you have 15 days to respond to a registrars request concerning whois information...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back