Joker.com

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rogercaplan

New Member
Impact
0
In summary, they work great until you need to contact them.

I've been using joker for about 9 years; I never had reason to complain until they disabled all my domains due to an invalid address complaint. Since then I've been struggling to get them to re-enable the domains - it goes something like this:

1) I send them a fax (they have no phone support and only accept faxed forms)
2) 24 hours later (minus weekends), I get a response asking me to fill out another form
3) I send another form.
4) repeat.

Occasionally they ask me to fill out a form that they sent to an email address at one of the disabled domains, which means I have to contact them to explain why this won't work, wait 24 hours, etc.

Hopefully I haven't gotten any important email in the past 5 days.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back