IT.COM

Warning about user TheBush - Named and Shamed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The following member was banned on another domain site for scamming:

TheBush

Reason: scamming

Firstly he bought 3 prozzilla scripts of me for $12.00. When installing the image hosting site he claimed the license didnt work.
This was at 8.40am I had to be at college for 9am. I told him I would help when I got back and when I got home checked my email account got an email from paypal saying TheBush wants his $12 back. The chargeback was issued only 30mins after I had gone.

I then logged onto the other domain forum. I learned he told all the Admins and Mods I was a scammer.

Being a sound guy :p I issued him with another licenses. He said it didnt work. issued ANOTHER 9 all mysterioulsy didnt work.

He was found out to be scamming by using this chargeback method.

THE BUSH YOU HAVE BEEN NAMED AND SHAMED AS A SCAMMER ON ANOTHER FORUM.

Oh btw would like the $12.00 back as you are using the scripts... Funny I thought the licenses didnt work..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, exactly what X said!! (i cant think of anything that good right now! lol) But seriously Bush, we went through everything with you and the concerned party involved, i mean, your a web host and you dont know what ASCII is? (American Standard Code for Information Interchange <==For the n00bs ;) ) Id be very concerned if i was your clients.

Thank you

Sin

•••
xfactor, you know the truth-

I was in chat, and I said "guys i think i have been scammed by joseph"

immediatly, someone in chat (whos name will not be released) had pmed me and asked for more details. I gave them, and he said he had been scammed by Joseph before too.

you then asked for all the details, and banned him immediatly.

I didnt scam anyone and speaking of allegations?

Thats what your doing to me right now, putting words in my mouth.

So why dont YOU stop all the bs.

•••
Bush, calling John a liar is the last thing you should do. We sat and talked this out for 4 hours. John is not the type of guy to lie about things like this. I will back him up on anything. You better think before you speak son. I was there, I know what you said. Don't come over here calling John, and the rest of us liars.

•••
I believe the only reason your allogations where taken seriously(to the point they were), was that this "un-named person" was unaware of the resolution of a previous dispute. Which is now entirely settled, and I believe, everyone happy. In your case Bush, the leaders (of said other board) unanimously (after deep consideration and investigation) agreed that you were at fault in the situation, and banned you. That's should have been the end of it, why it must be prolonged I do not know.

•••
Let me reinterate,,Look at my post above...NO bush you did not say "I THINK"You said "I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED" are you calling me a lier?? I have 5 witnesses if you wanna go there.And i have absolutly no reason to lie.It's really simple...Take resonasbility for your actions,Apologize,And been done with it...But you insist on keeping running your mouth,,Which is getting you no where

•••
I know what I said.

Im sorry you dont want me a part of your forum.

Its too bad, but I'll live.

The funny thing is, you all are liars, and I am a scammer for being over protective because I have been scammed before.

Damn Those over-protective people.

•••
Bush, we know where you live because we have a whois entry, we can be at your house in 3 hours with our Lawyers, when it comes to business i dont mess about, im a businessman, and i sure as hell didnt get where i am by lieing, due to hard work and NOT Frauding clients or anyone else for that matter! so, what time will your mother be there, due to the fact that you are still a child?

Thank you

Sin

•••
What are you going to sue me for? Being an over concerned citizen.

If it were being an over concerned citizen, jumping to conclusions(maybe), then im guilty!

Lock me up!

•••
No Bush, for Frauding the Genrel Public

Thank you

Sin

•••
Frauding the General public?

lol

okay

•••
Ok...So this how it is going to be...Fine....How come everyone is a lier except you bush???? Do you think people are that stupid!!!!! There is no conspiracy against TheBush going on!!! I didn't say that.... it wasn't me....Guys i did nothing wrong.....But you shure know how to run your mouth very well,And you bet your banned from my site...For making false aligations of fraud against a member,,You bet you are banned permanantly and your buddy Niel aswell.How would any of you business owners and seller like TheBush to spead your name and ruin your reputation as business owner or seller in several comunties??.You do not come on a public message board and accuse a business seller of fraud without having the evid to back it up it in full.. So bush...let me tell somethin...Just as i always say to people just like you...I was born on a day...But not yesterday..Your agenda is simple with this matter,,,The use of reverse Physcology to to make everyone else the bad guy..And you...The one who did no wrong.Well it wont work...And in my opinion due to you disrupting the comunity the way you are...A ban is in order here aswell as you are doing nothing but being disruptive,,And not to mention ..You refuse to take responasbility for you actions

•••
Joseph said:
Firstly he bought 3 prozzilla scripts of me for $12.00. When installing the image hosting site he claimed the license didnt work.

Here's where the problem started. As I'm sure you both know, its against prozilla TOS to sell the scripts. Instead, you can only sell a complete website, with script, domain name, and webhosting. So in this case, you both tried to cheat, and now when things go wrong, go for each others' throats.

Whoever said that "there's honor among thieves" obviously wasn't speaking for all his "colleagues".

•••
I take responsibility for accusing him of being a scammer. But once you did your investigation, you found that he wasnt. Fine, leave it at that.

Instead, you turn it around and use your lil reverse psychology from the day, and make me the scammer. I acted professional in the meeting with Joseph, and all of the mods, he was the one making sarcastic comments.

Plus, its all done with, and you are still dragging it out as far as you can. How mature is that?

Joseph and I settled it like Normal People do. I apologized to him, as well as Sinfully Wicked, and I asked Sin to give all of you my apologies for accusing him and being wrong.

But no, you decided to come back here and take some more shots at me.

armstrong said:
As I'm sure you both know, its against prozilla TOS to sell the scripts. Instead, you can only sell a complete website, with script, domain name, and webhosting. So in this case, you both tried to cheat, and now when things go wrong, go for each others' throats.

Actually I didnt know. Thanks though, I will be taking down my sites momentarily.

•••
armstrong said:
Here's where the problem started. As I'm sure you both know, its against prozilla TOS to sell the scripts. Instead, you can only sell a complete website, with script, domain name, and webhosting. So in this case, you both tried to cheat, and now when things go wrong, go for each others' throats.

Whoever said that "there's honor among thieves" obviously wasn't speaking for all his "colleagues".

Perhaps,But Joseph has resell rights as member of prozilla,So in the least this could have been discussed between TheBush and Joseph,,But TheBush pursues a Paypal dispute within two hours of the transaction??? Did Joseph break the TOS of prozilla???..That will investigated promptly i assure you,,But none the less he is a member of prozilla and does have resell rights to the websites

•••
Well, though I can't personally say he's a scammer (because he's not), he has jumped the gun prematurely on accusing my partner of such a crime.

•••
you all settled this between yourselves? good. thread closed. I won't be deleting this thread, to serve as a reminder that trading stand-alone prozilla scripts is against the rules.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back