IT.COM

Warning about member Moustafa !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Member Moustafa was the winning bidder of my auction for the domain name loanmatic.com ($40 bid)
http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-auctions/686047-loanmatic-com-since-1999-1-a.html
The domain was transfered to his godaddy account immidiately after receiving the payment.
One hour later he started paypal dispute as "the item has not been received" and his funds were deducted from my account and also he left me negative itrader (for no reason).

The Moderators have been informed and I hope they are looking into it.
Hoping this matter is satisfactorily resolved with moderator's assistance. This sort of behavior is totally unacceptable.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
he refused to solve issues amicably.
so last thing to do was to fill a dispute.

YOU started the initial dispute because he said some words,
what happened after that is totally irrelevant.

YOU need to stop the dispute - keep the domain - he keeps the
money and DONE! YOU bought it cause you wanted it - just cause
you changed you mind you should not be here making accusations.

YOU STARTED IT AFTER the deal was COMPLETE!!!!!
because you didn't like his words, not because you didn't get the
domain
...reminds me of recess for crying out loud!

•••
I cant understand how can he(the seller) have both money and domain when u wrote you already have the domain.

I m starting to think that you find it hard to express yourself in English or else you need to think a bit more before posting.

Again:
You have the domain, you started a dispute in either case you loose the dispute or just drop it you ll still have the domain like it was supposed to be done on the first place.

ps: Am I saying bad words too?

•••
And if he gives you the money back then you have both :| Someone has to make a move and as you started the dispute, I feel it would be a good jesture it is you.

I won't have both, because i will send his domain back.

YOU started the initial dispute because he said some words,
what happened after that is totally irrelevant.

YOU need to stop the dispute - keep the domain - he keeps the
money and DONE! YOU bought it cause you wanted it - just cause
you changed you mind you should not be here making accusations.

YOU STARTED IT AFTER the deal was COMPLETE!!!!!
because you didn't like his words, not because you didn't get the
domain
...reminds me of recess for crying out loud!

I didn't change my mind.
I were bidding on it just like any other domain and weren't expecting that the seller will be rude.
As i say, i don't care with what type of domain it is if the seller is rude.
I swear that if a bad seller wants to sell me a 1 letter.com domain for a few bucks, i will pass on it to someone else that accepts to deal with that kind of people.
I never cry, men don't cry.
I told you that i make lots of deals here for much more amounts and never had a problem with any seller!

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

I cant understand how can he(the seller) have both money and domain when u wrote you already have the domain.

I m starting to think that you find it hard to express yourself in English or else you need to think a bit more before posting.

Again:
You have the domain, you started a dispute in either case you loose the dispute or just drop it you ll still have the domain like it was supposed to be done on the first place.

ps: Am I saying bad words too?

Under certain condition.

If i closed the dispute, he will have the money and the domain while i lose both!

its easy for me to express myself in english.

You are right, i need to think a bit before posting, but i have less time for that since i am replying many of you here and replying pms at the same time.
No, you didn't say bad words. :)

•••
You weren't bidding moustafa, the deal was already done
YOU had the domain HE had the money.

Maybe he was giving you a second chance - people change
maybe he though you were different..

You proved him very wrong - you should have left
it completed and never bid in his auctions again..

•••
You weren't bidding moustafa, the deal was already done
YOU had the domain HE had the money.

Maybe he was giving you a second chance - people change
maybe he though you were different..

You proved him very wrong - you should have left
it completed and never bid in his auctions again..

This was the second deal with him.

He refused me to join his auctions months ago..

So why didn't he ask me to leave his auction while it was running?

•••
as I said - that you didn't see

Maybe he was giving you a second chance - the deal was done.
It should have been left that way.

We can go around in circles all day long, this is pointless and
very damaging to each of you - you more so!

End it, let it go - you keep domain - he keeps money'
cancel paypal dispute and don't go in any more auctions - as requested.

Done, stop bringing up the past moustafa - this is a current deal
and it was a done deal - YOU screwed it up!

•••
What a stupid thread. Just give him the $40 or the domain. Then stay away from each other.

•••
as I said - that you didn't see

Maybe he was giving you a second chance - the deal was done.
It should have been left that way.

We can go around in circles all day long, this is pointless and
very damaging to each of you - you more so!

End it, let it go - you keep domain - he keeps money'
cancel paypal dispute and don't go in any more auctions - as requested.

Done, stop bringing up the past moustafa - this is a current deal
and it was a done deal - YOU screwed it up!

miss chiff,

It wasn't a second chance.

He was doing the same thing months ago.

This time is more worse which i couldn't accept.

If he was really wishing me not to join his auctions, he could say that in the right time not after everything is done.

Don't forget that it was his choice to escalate the dispute to a claim so he is wishing to keep going with this issue.

I ask you to look in this issue fairly.

He knows a person who will accept to deal with him and can buy his name for $39.

So if he refund me, i will close the dispute and give back his domain and never make any deal with him again whatever his offer is.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

What a stupid thread. Just give him the $40 or the domain. Then stay away from each other.

yes, its a stupid thread that the seller started.
I want to give him the domain after he refund me but he is choosing the paypal claim option.

•••
Still trying to understand everything so please forgive me if I have this wrong but...

I was under the impression that John only asked you never to bid in future auctions after you demanded he left you positive TR and you got upset when he decided not to leading to you filing the paypal dispute..

Is this correct or have I got this wrong?

•••
I do not know what you wish to accomplish here Moustafa.. Do you really need the money so bad that your are willing to thrash the rest of your business rep here for it?

Cause that is what you are doing. So you say you post to soon without thinking.. Well think long and hard then..

•••
The only solution I see is that Moustafa keeps the domain and John keeps money. It was a done deal. I don't think $40 is an issue for Moustafa.

It was unnecessary at the end of John to warn Moustafa not to participate in any future auctions of his. After a sale, you usually hear a word of thanks and gratitude.

@Moustafa, my sincere advice, cancel the dispute or whatever you call it. If you don't do this, there is too much to lose. If you don't like the name, auction it off or give it free to someone at NP or elsewhere.

•••
Still trying to understand everything so please forgive me if I have this wrong but...

I was under the impression that John only asked you never to bid in future auctions after you demanded he left you positive TR and you got upset when he decided not to leading to you filing the paypal dispute..

Is this correct or have I got this wrong?

mm,

the seller john asked me not to join his auctions in the past and after this last deal too.

I believe that if he was serious, he would ask me to leave the auction in the correct time while he was watching it
everyday!!

He chose to end the conversation and so i opened the dispute and was very clear.. stating there that i want the money back
and to give back his domain not anything else.
He refused and escalated it to a claim.

I hope that you got it now.

I do not know what you wish to accomplish here Moustafa.. Do you really need the money so bad that your are willing to thrash the rest of your business rep here for it?

Cause that is what you are doing. So you say you post to soon without thinking.. Well think long and hard then..

promo,

You still don't know what i wish to accomplish here?!

I don't want to deal with that person.

I don't need the money so bad - this is funny

I said above that i make deals frequently here for 10x of that amount smoothly so 40 bucks is nothing to me.

I didn't say that i post too soon without thinking,, i do think well but i don't have much time since i am responding many of you here in addition to replying pms.

•••
If he had asked you in the past not to join his auctions, why on earth did you do so?

OK well I think we need to await a reply from John as you appear to not wish to move on this and it is just going around in circles :(

•••
The only solution I see is that Moustafa keeps the domain and John keeps money. It was a done deal. I don't think $40 is an issue for Moustafa.

It was unnecessary at the end of John to warn Moustafa not to participate in any future auctions of his. After a sale, you usually hear a word of thanks and gratitude.

@Moustafa, my sincere advice, cancel the dispute or whatever you call it. If you don't do this, there is too much to lose. If you don't like the name, auction it off or give it free to someone at NP or elsewhere.

Thanks Jawed for your nice Reply - The most logical comment here.

its true that $40 isn't an issue for me.

I lost much more money and didn't had a chance to get them back (Although the winner is still online here in NP) and a thread like this wasn't opened against him and no further actions were taken!

I bolded what i liked in your comment, its true, instead of hearing thanks and gratitute, i heared "I sent the domain for free, end of conversation"!!

You see that the seller chose the Paypal Claim option so he is the one who want to leave this issue opened for a long time..

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

If he had asked you in the past not to join his auctions, why on earth did you do so?

OK well I think we need to await a reply from John as you appear to not wish to move on this and it is just going around in circles :(

He is remembering me but i only remember honest and professional people!

I forgot his name and passed on his last rudeness.. i have lots of things to do in my life so i didn't keep his name in my memory.

but my intention was to never join his auctions.

He kept remembering me - and had days and days to send me a message to leave his auction but he didn't, thats his mistake!

•••

I agree!

Moustafa- By bidding on the domain, accepting it and transfering the money, you entered a legal agreement with the seller. Just because you don't like what he said, etc does not give you a good enough justification for backing out of the deal. You should keep the name, and john should keep the money.John has a right to keep your money because you legally and formally bought it from him.

•••
I forgot his name and passed on his last rudeness.. i have lots of things to do in my life so i didn't keep his name in my memory.

but my intention was to never join his auctions.

He kept remembering me - and had days and days to send me a message to leave his auction but he didn't, thats his mistake!

Ok well.. things happen :) For the sake of $40 can you be a bigger person and.. end this :)

Last edited:
•••
moustafa,
You still have a chance to end this without major damage. Just close the dispute and keep the domain. If you don't like it put it up for sale.

You might lose the paypal dispute. In this case the seller will keep the money. On top of that you namepros account is at risk.

You made a false claim to paypal when filing the dispute. The paypal dispute policy is to be used when you don't receive an item or when the item is not as described, for instance a counterfeit item.

This thread was viewed 800 times. People will remember you for the wrong reasons. This is not how you do business.

•••
Thanks to everyone for all your comments!
I have already explained everything but once again below are all the details:

1. Moustafa won my auction and paid for it.

2. The domain was transfered and accepted.

3. Mustafa sent me numerous messages asking/forcing me to leave him a positive itrader

His last two pm messages:
------
I told you twice about the positive itrader but you didn't do it yet!
---
you ask if i recieved domain!

you recieved money, you didn't push it for free!!

but pushed it for more than its value and got paid!

Send me a positive itrader!
---------------

4. I refused to leave positive itrader. I told him that giving itrader is not something we HAVE TO DO, but something we choose to do if we fill like this. And also I asked him not to participate in any of my future sales. I did not use any rude words.

5. Moustafa started paypal dispute as ITEM HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED and I nad no other choise as to escalate it to paypal claim

6. Moustafa left me negative itrader

7. I started this thread.

Now I don't really care about money or the domain. But I do think that moustafa is a disgarace to this community and should be banned.

•••
Moustafa my man you are worst than I really thought.
Bye bye !

•••
John :) Can I please ask now how you wish to proceed with a closure (not about accounts but the transaction) do you still wish to only conclude with completed transaction or are you willing to take name back?

•••
John :) Can I please ask now how you wish to proceed with a closure (not about accounts but the transaction) do you still wish to only conclude with completed transaction or are you willing to take name back?
I really don't care. I think now paypal will deside. The domain has been sold. I do not want it back from moustafa.

•••
I really don't care. I think now paypal will deside. The domain has been sold. I do not want it back from moustafa.

Then I will ask moustafa one last time to make this right and conclude the deal and stop the paypal dispute...

•••
After reading this whole thread - Its pointless adding what I think, But I will any way.

Moustafa, you have agreed to buy a domain name off someone, you have BIDDED on the domain name and won it in an auction - You then have to follow through and buy the domain name. You have then sent the domain, received the domain name and then been asked kindly [by what i've read] to not participate in any further truncations regarding the seller.

But you did not like being told not to bid on any other of the sellers items, while you had the domain name you opened a Pay Pal dispute - taking the money from the seller while having the domain name - and for what? being told not to bid in future, now that is pathetic.

Now if you were not here trying to defend your position, I'd actually call you a cheating scammer who trying to defraud a member of NP - But because your trying to defend yourself, I'm going to reserve judgement and see how this pans out.

So in the end, you bought the domain name fair and square - so the seller has every right to defend his position and ensure you follow throughout, if not you should receive an infraction here for bidding on an item, and not paying for it.

•••
Then I will ask moustafa one last time to make this right and conclude the deal and stop the paypal dispute...

I really appreciate your time and efforts.

•••
His last two pm messages:
------
I told you twice about the positive itrader but you didn't do it yet!
---
you ask if i recieved domain!

you recieved money, you didn't push it for free!!

but pushed it for more than its value and got paid!

Send me a positive itrader!
---------------

Now I don't really care about money or the domain. But I do think that moustafa is a disgarace to this community and should be banned.

You are a liar, i didn't said that in a message.

and if this has to be decided fairly then its you in the first place that should be banned till you learn how to deal with people like what Jawed Said

Moustafa my man you are worst than I really thought.
Bye bye !

Makis, you are the most worst and your comments are senseless to me.

After reading this whole thread - Its pointless adding what I think, But I will any way.

Moustafa, you have agreed to buy a domain name off someone, you have BIDDED on the domain name and won it in an auction - You then have to follow through and buy the domain name. You have then sent the domain, received the domain name and then been asked kindly [by what i've read] to not participate in any further truncations regarding the seller.

But you did not like being told not to bid on any other of the sellers items, while you had the domain name you opened a Pay Pal dispute - taking the money from the seller while having the domain name - and for what? being told not to bid in future, now that is pathetic.

Now if you were not here trying to defend your position, I'd actually call you a cheating scammer who trying to defraud a member of NP - But because your trying to defend yourself, I'm going to reserve judgement and see how this pans out.

So in the end, you bought the domain name fair and square - so the seller has every right to defend his position and ensure you follow throughout, if not you should receive an infraction here for bidding on an item, and not paying for it.

MGS, don't comment on something that you don't know clearly.

Who told you that i want his domain? I said lots of time that i want my money back and give back his domain.

You made the wrong call which shows that you are ignorant.

Come on, what do you call on a seller here on NP that sold me a domain of more value than this domain and i didn't recieve neither domain nor my money back ??!

Go back to play games better for you.

mm,

he said that he doesn't care about money or domain.

so, he can refund me and get back the domain!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back