Dynadot

information VPN.com Announces University.com Sold for $1.11 Million to Tsunami VR in 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

koolishman

Top Member
Impact
University.com was sold to Tsunami VR, Inc. for $1,111,555 on March 7, 2020.

Tsunami VR is a subsidiary of Tsunami XR, Inc., a California technology company that has raised over $30,700,000 and has prior investments in premium exact-match domain names. Tsunami, which is led by CEO Alex Hern, has a mission that specializes in creating collaboration systems for companies requiring complex proficiency in the aerospace, aviation and general manufacturing industries. Their technology features augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) to create an immersive learning solution accessible from anywhere in the world.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...d-for-1-11-Million-to-Tsunami-VR-in-2020.html

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice investment, got it for a good price. imo. :)

•••
AR & VR everywhere, then sometime in future, it should be a risk in some situation, so my VR /// risk (dot) king shall be potential name, yes this is just my imagination :xf.cool:

•••
BTW: What the domain Uni.com 's price would be

•••
•••
The press release about the sale of University.com said that the buyer (Alex Hern of Tsunami.com) indicated that he wanted to use the name to create a site that provided "training for corporations". Did I misread that? And, if not, do you think that University.com is the domain those looking for corporate training would go to (without lots of development)?

•••
Still pointing to Uniregistry for 2M I find it cool that Uniregistry.com has University.com for sale

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back