NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
. Don't lie who you are, we are a lot smarter than you think. :)

Donny

Don't mess around with Donny, the body slammer, he can flip his finger and you go flying to the Everglades , a snack for the crocs.

He is one solid 210lbs dude!!

•••
Don't mess around with Donny, the body slammer, he can flip his finger and you go flying to the Everglades , a snack for the crocs.

He is one solid 210lbs dude!!

wtf . lol

•••
hmmm 210lbs ??..lol.

... Hey Donny saw you in one of the pics of Vegas conference... Nice Pic with Mike of ParkLogic and Dwayne of DomainSponsor and few others..

Why don't you update your Pic.. will look cool !!! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••

Woow..Indeed a cool pic and Now this thread looks more lively
Thank you very much !!! :) :)

Friends we owe a Thanks to Donny post...

Last edited:
•••
Hi Donny,

I'm newbie so I dont know how to fill tax form in Voodoo.com.

That is Tax Form: Certification of No U.S. Activities

Non U.S. Business (No U.S. Activities )

United States (U.S.) Activities involve having employees or owning equipment in the U.S. that are involved in any way with revenue earned through the AdSense programme. This includes, but is not limited to, owning a web server or owning a hosting service in the U.S., or having employees in the U.S. who are involved in either:

* setting up a web server, hosting service, or website
* developing content for your website
* marketing to create a user base for your site
* telephone support for your site
* buying products for your site
* maintaining your site

Then fill:
+ First Name
+ Last Name
+ Orgnization ----------------> I'm individuals not Orgnization, so can I dont fill?
+ Title ----------------------> what will I fill here?
+ Please type in your full name as your electronic signature: ----------------------> what will I fill here?

Pls answer me soon!

Thank you so much!

•••
US law does not allow me to tell you want to choose. But I think your questions are pretty self explanatory.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,

+ Please type in your full name as your electronic signature: ----------------------> what will I fill here?

Pls answer me soon!

Thank you so much!

You don't know your own full name ?

•••
I didn't recieve payments for March 2013.Then you said there was a chargeback from google,so it will take up to 3 months.

But still i didn't receive my payment.But i thought Voodoo is trusted company.
So pls explain about this.

•••
I didn't recieve payments for March 2013.Then you said there was a chargeback from google,so it will take up to 3 months.

But still i didn't receive my payment.But i thought Voodoo is trusted company.
So pls explain about this.

I can't answer for Donny, but I can tell you that I feel Voodoo is the most trusted parking company!

•••
ndu - I don't know your username. So it's hard to comment on anything when I have no idea who you are.

Donny

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

ndu - Now I remember you. I personally responded to your question you sent into our ticket system about 6 hours ago. I'm assuming you didn't get it which is why you decided to come here and ask?

You should check your email since I have already responded.

Donny

•••
I read both emails from you on 1st April and today.
But you said one thing in 1st reply.now saying another thing.so i'm not happy about your 2nd reply.
In 1st reply u said ,when G has a chargeback of your size they can take up to 3 months to finish the chargeback.if after 3 months we will pay you whatever is reamining.

I know the traffic is genuine but we can't challenge to them.So i was waiting for 3 months to get my payment.that is more valuable to me.

But now u said,

you have not being paid because G is doing an investigation in to your account and trying to determine if they will pay us anything based on the traffic that you had sent.

Pls Donny can u explain about your replies.

•••
As somebody who as a degree in Statistics, I would think that I can probably teach match. So here is a free lesson in Math 101.

If I tell you something will take around 90 days or 3 months, and we start with April 1st. What day am I talking about?

April 1st, plus 1 month is May 1st.
May 1st, plus 1 month is June 1st.
June 1st, plus 1 month is July 1st.

Is it July 1st yet? Nope, it's still June 26th. Maybe you should wait until the 3 months is actually up.

Donny

•••
Thank you so much for your lession.Sorry Donny,but it's not important to me because i already have a degree in physical science with statistics.

My payment method is international wire transfer.According to my knowledge and u, Voodoo pay to domain publishers with international wire tranfers on one week before the last day on every month.approximately 24th.

Pls Donny if i'm wrong pls correct me.

I'm not rich person but i invested large amount of money for domain parking because i trusted u and Voodoo.

Pls Donny,help me to keep trust about u & Voodoo forever.
Thank you.

•••
If you want to get technical, our month starts on the 4th, not the 1st. So I will not know for sure until the 4th of the month, which is when we get our final numbers from our upstream providers.

Our payments even for wire have never been paid by the 24th. We only pay our customers when we get paid, I've never been paid before the 26th, so we have never paid anybody on the 24th. You must be thinking about some other company.

Our policy is pretty simple. If you have a large chargeback, and you stop sending any traffic to us like you did. We will wait up to 90 days before making any additional payments because our upstream providers can chargeback on your account for up to 90 days. Once the 90 days is over and you are still not sending us any traffic like in your case we pay you anything you have remaining. In your case, you should be paid next month.

Donny

•••
As many of you know I am a very big advocate of domain parking. That being said, without a doubt, Voodoo & Donny are the most honest and straight forward parking company I've worked with.

If anything we should be sending Donny gift baskets full of cash every month for the things he does for us. I know he's stuck his neck out for several of us when he didn't need to.

That being said, Donny is not and will not screw up your account. If you have issues it's because you did something wrong and Google is upset.

I could be wrong but Donny is not out to get anyone domestically or internationally.

•••
Yes Donny i removed all of my domains from voodoo account.but still i have a big hope about your company.that is why still i didn't go for another company.all domains are still forward to voodoo.

I want to build good relationship with you.i heard many good things about voodoo but i need atleast my first payment to confirm it.

Then we can continue this relationship for a long time.i think you can understand about my situation.thank you.

•••
Donny is something going on with voodoo today it seems that the pages aren't fully opening up.No links just the the name of the domain.

•••
Let's just redo this. Our upstream provider made a change and it seemed to have broken almost all of the domain parking companies that work with them. They have fixed the problem and everything is working fine again.

If you pulled up a domain and it wasn't showing any results, try it from another browser, and it will probably work. It's a caching issue. But all should be cleared out within the next hour.

Thanks again Flightfool.

Donny

Last edited:
•••
As somebody who as a degree in Statistics, I would think that I can probably teach match.

Donny

Hope you won't have to teach English spelling! :)

•••
•••
As many of you know I am a very big advocate of domain parking. That being said, without a doubt, Voodoo & Donny are the most honest and straight forward parking company I've worked with.

If anything we should be sending Donny gift baskets full of cash every month for the things he does for us. I know he's stuck his neck out for several of us when he didn't need to.

That being said, Donny is not and will not screw up your account. If you have issues it's because you did something wrong and Google is upset.

I could be wrong but Donny is not out to get anyone domestically or internationally.

LOLOLO
Smurge, As you said, Donny is a honest man,
I'm a newbie for parking domains,
But he patiently answered my simple questions, I am very touched.

I think Voodoo is good as the same as Donny.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back