IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We have quite a few people who sell domains through our contact system today, but it was never designed to be a full sales system. So that's what we are now working on.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny
Today i am trying to add an .eu domain for parking, when i am trying to change the name server its also asking me for ip address... and the domain is with Go daddy

IP Addresses
IPv4 addresses are acceptable

Can you help please .. thanks in advance..

•••
Hi Donny
Today i am trying to add an .eu domain for parking, when i am trying to change the name server its also asking me for ip address... and the domain is with Go daddy

IP Addresses
IPv4 addresses are acceptable

Can you help please .. thanks in advance..

I'm not sure I understand. Do they want the ip addresses for the nameservers?

Donny

•••
I'm not sure I understand. Do they want the ip addresses for the nameservers?

Donny

yes it is ... after inserting name server they are asking about ip for nameservers..
its only happening for this domain...thanks

•••
ns1.voodoo.com - 173.212.56.21
ns2.voodoo.com - 192.64.150.21

Donny

•••
Thanks

ns1.voodoo.com - 173.212.56.21
ns2.voodoo.com - 192.64.150.21

Donny

Thanks... super fast response..:imho:

•••
Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that the latest update of Avast antivirus program is blocking Voodoo parked domains and landing pages.

I have tried viewing parked domains in IE 9 and Firefox and receive the error "malicious url blocked" from Avast. I use just the basic settings in Avast which is a program used by tens of millions of people, so this will be a major problem for you. I assume this is new from the latest virus definition update because I was successfully viewing parked domains a couple of days ago.

•••
momentum - It may be based on your version. I have an old version at my house and I'm downloading the new version as well to see if it's just the new version.

Donny

•••
Yes I have the newer version. Regardless it is still used by tens of millions of people. This will definitely hurt stats.

•••
I just tried from 2 different computers, one with an old version of avast and one with a brand new version and both worked fine for me.

Can you PM me the domains you are testing.

Donny

•••
Heres a few that produce the "malicious url blocked' warning from Avast network shield:

absoluterecovery.com

I thought these were yours below because of the ip address, but the nameservers are from yoho.com:
Friary.com
QUESTSERVICES.com
GrowthWorks.com

It looks like anything hosted on the ip address: 173.212.56.249 is being blocked. I will get you some more domains in a minute. I closed the tab by mistake.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Here's a one more:
mystocks.com

Anyway it looks like it is just domains which are using 173.212.56.249 for the A-record of their domain name. Not for domains using your nameservers.

Thanks

•••
momentum - There may have been an issue, but now that I'm at the office I have checked the domains you sent over and they all seem to be working fine for me.

Can you verify?

Thanks.

Donny

•••
Received the payment via PayPal
Thank You Donny and Voodoo Team...

•••
Payment is too fast this month.
Thank You Donny

•••
Thursday is Thanksgiving in the US and Friday is Black Friday. So our office will be closed, so we are trying to get everything taken care of a little early.

Donny

•••
Yeah they are working again today Donny. It looks like Avast updated their definition files, so all is good again. I've seen this happen with other parking programs so dont feel bad. I don't think they were picking on you!
Happy Thanx!

•••
Thank you Donny and the whole Voodoo team!!! Just received my payment!

•••
How long should I wait for voodoo confirmation of registration?

•••
sofiapartner - I sent you a PM.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,

Could you add a feature report to let us see the CTR of different type of landing pages? I want to compare 1-click and 2-click templates on some domains.

Thanks

•••
hippoking - It's not as easy as you think. :) But I'll give you some ideas on how some things work.

1 click does well usually in non-English speaking countries. 2 click usually does really well in English speaking countries. But if you choose one or the other, you could possibly be hurting yourself because you don't have the best one for each country.

If you have an adult domain, I can tell you that 1 click landers will generate you about 43% more than 2 click landers.

My recommendation is to use our auto-optimization, which sets by country the best lander for your domains.

Donny

•••
hi

can i use the same paypal account to have earns form voodoo.com

my friend want me use my paypal to have his earns from voodoo.com.

•••
Why doesn't your friend just create his own paypal account?

Donny

•••
how many day will i receive my amount after Transaction

Hi Donny,
I already receive Transaction, but i haven't received my money.
how many day will i receive my amount after Transaction?:(
I am new Babie, Please help me .

•••
Hi Donny,
I already receive Transaction, but i haven't received my money.
how many day will i receive my amount after Transaction?:(
I am new Babie, Please help me .

Are you talking about paypal?

In my country it will take four working days. So it is depend upon your country. Normally five working days for any country.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back