IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So is name.com ;) But they still get 4th place in the Google Serps ;)

afaik. banned from adsense is different from de-indexed

people here consider both as a G-ban, but they're completely different imo

correct me if I'm wrong ofc.

•••
I thought Matt's link was checking for a SERPS ban, not an Adsense ban. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll have to stop using it if it's checking for an Adsense ban.

•••
well, I see no reason for the tool to check serps since we're talking about G ads here. Matt can explain this better I think though

•••
Matt's tool checks the Google parking fees check.

Donny

•••
We are not talking about Adsense here. We are talking about Parking.

•••
What is the option to see fail listed domain in voodoo.com

•••
Domains->Magic Folders->By Domain Status and it will show you all of the details by type.

Donny

•••
what is the meaning fail listed domain?
and what the reason?

•••
A faillisted domains can happen for many reasons, but in most cases it's because the quality of the traffic that was being received on the domain was not very good. When this happens our primary upstream provider will not show ads for the domain.

Donny

•••
i see..
is the outcome of the domain itself will be paid?
and can it be removed from account?

•••
I'm not sure I understand. In 95% of the cases if a domain is faillisted, you will not be paid for that domain.

Donny

•••
i mean ,before the domain is files listed , that domain generate large amounts of revenues, so is the outcome of the domain before faill listed ,itself will be paid?

•••
If a domain generates a "large amount of money" and then gets faillisted, it will probably be chargedback up to 90 days.

Donny

•••
probably?
so still probably also be directly given, isn't? :)
and how about the date of payment?

•••
If you are questioning me, you probably won't be paid. But good luck!

Donny

•••
im so sorry if too much question :(
i just want to know and learn..
and what the date of payment?

•••
We pay the same time every month, at the end of the month.

Donny

•••
im sorry, i'm a new registered in voodoo, so i do not much know about payment.
what the date for sure to show in paypal account?

•••
End of the month. That's the date.

Donny

•••
okee thank u so much for ur answer and explained..
it be my pleasure to see u ..

•••
•••
•••
Domains->Magic Folders->By Domain Status and it will show you all of the details by type.
Donny
That report is correct exactly or what other tool to check faillisted domains, like bodis api?

•••
Donny should have a signature as "We pay the same time every month, at the end of the month"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back