IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's backup now. We were just replacing some servers. We go live with features all of the time, this was database/server upgrades.

Donny

•••
is voodoo's payment is out?

•••
temopark - Payments are being sent out today or tomorrow.

Donny

•••
does voodoo support .it or .de domains?
i've just tryed to add two of those and the result is [CONFLICT]..
i'm parking only on namedrive.. but i don't think cause any problem..
do I need to change NS first? it sound strange..

•••
Yes, we do support .it domains. Conflicts happen when a domain is in another persons account. I have moved the domains to your account since I was able to verify the whois.

Donny

•••
Moved all my domains out of vodoo, except for a few adult names. Overall consensus, adult names do well in Voodoo. Rest better stay at sedorpo.

•••
For me and I can only speak for me, Voodoo has outperformed Sedo Pro by a factor of 10 or more.

•••
I also find your statement hard to believe, Sam. Of course we are all entitled to our own experiences, but I hope you discussed with Voodoo why that was/might have been. I'm sure Donny and his crew would have liked to have had the opportunity to tweak your account before you made the final decision.

•••
I couldn't imagine leaving Voodoo. What a fine tuned machine it is. Everything is quality.

•••
Sam,
Send me a PM with your username, I'll see if anything looked off.

Donny

•••
•••
For me and I can only speak for me, Voodoo has outperformed Sedo Pro by a factor of 10 or more.

What kind of traffic was it. Thats the key. I have a lot of developing world traffic, seems to be better at sedopro by a margin of 10-20% (RPM wise).

If I was making 10x my current parking income, I would be on a beach in the bahamas right now ;)

•••
RPM means nothing when Sedo only pay for the first click and no subsequent clicks. Voodoo pays for every click.

•••
wow

Got $19.58 for one click...thanks....Donny can you optimized my domains ?

•••
So you got a $19.58 and you want me to optimize them? :)

Donny

•••

Donny

here the trick of getting the most money ..

I put all my domains at vodoo for 3 mths.let it sit and watch.
After that, I moved those nonpaying to somewhere else and the most paying ones at VODOO.

•••
Finally got paid out after 11 months at Voodoo. Was going to migrate those names to DomainApps as I'm getting close to payout. Instead I added 15 more names from Sedo to Voodoo to see if I can get my next payout faster. Maybe I should check out Above.com to handle these moves.

•••
RPM means nothing when Sedo only pay for the first click and no subsequent clicks. Voodoo pays for every click.

RPM means everything. Its how much your making every 1000 visitors. Plain and simple.

•••
•••

Donny

Thank god these guys are parking domains and nothing else!! :)

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

RPM means everything. Its how much your making every 1000 visitors. Plain and simple.

Parking co's do not pay for RPM and the "RPC" is the main man you want to watch followed by the "CTR".

•••
I agree with ibudu above. How do Sedo count their CTR. Do they count all those non-paying clicks (which are earning them money) as not clicks. Making their CTR atrocious.

•••
If I have a domain status of "needsreview". Do I need to do anything with it? Or do I just wait for a review? TIA :)

•••
Can I create multiple accounts in voodoo and then returns a paypal? Donny

•••
zapdaddy - PM me the domain. Normally we send it to Google every 2-3 days. But sometimes, some do slip through the cracks.

vinado - We don't normally allow multiple accounts on a normal basis. Send me a PM and explain why you think you would need multiple accounts.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,
I parked my domains at voodoo recently. I really don't think they are doing as good as they should, and also there are a few that show irrelevant ads. If you get a chance can you take a look at them and tell me what I'm doing wrong? (user vwblubug)

Thanks! ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back