IT.COM

Viewing Afternic and Sedo MLS Status on NameSilo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bertrell

Top Member
Impact
We have just added Afternic status (Yes/No to indicate opted in or not) to the CSV file export on the top of the Domain Manager page. We'll get something more integrated with the UI before too long which will also support SedoMLS status.

I'm glad this was implemented, however I'm curious: has there been any further news regarding viewing Afternic or Sedo MLS status from within the Namesilo account interface? If it is currently possible, can someone show me how? I've looked, but so far downloading the CSV file has been the only way to confirm.

One reason I ask is because I see Afternic status as Yes for a couple of my domains in the CSV output yet on my Afternic dashboard, there's still a message showing Fast Transfer Status as "No. Opt-in required." (the following two screenshots are for the domain in question).

Show attachment 164073

Show attachment 164074

Thanks in advance to whoever is able to shed a little more light on this.

@namesilo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not only this. I'd also add an opportunity to manage fast transfer status from the dashboard, or, in other words, an opportunity to disable fast transfer (since enabling should be initiated on Sedo or Afternic end)... and/or to remove the listing completely (unsure if it is supported by Sedo and Afternic).

Last edited:
•••
Update: My domain that was showing as "No. Opt-in required" on Afternic now shows as "Yes (active)." So at least that has been taken care of.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back