IT.COM

XYZ domains and pending status on AFTERNIC

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lovely4ever

Top Member
Impact
guys when i am listing any domain with XYZ extension on afternic , it always going for
pending review status , and i have to send email to afternic each time to list it normally !!
this happening with me only with XYZ extension !!
anybody facing the same or listing going normal with you ??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You list any domain, it will be in review for 24 hours. I guess, they will check for TM's and then it will be approved.

•••
You list any domain, it will be in review for 24 hours. I guess, they will check for TM's and then it will be approved.
Thanks for the info! I have the same problem!

•••
That's the normal process.
With afternic, xyz domains are not eligible for fast transfer. Why this is so can't understand.

•••
Agreed that it is usually listed a few hours later, but it isn't showing up in the GoDaddy search.. That's what I couldn't resolve..

•••
Thank you for contacting Afternic Support!

Our advert providers determined that we will not be able to offer you monetization for your domain(s). We do not have more specific information to provide regarding their decision. You can still use either set of the nameservers below to help you sell your domain(s).

•••
I listed my domains (XYZ, IO) on Afternic and but they don't show up when I try to search in registrars. They don't show up at GoDaddy, Dynadot and moreover, when I try to search in Afternic itself it says not found...

I have added BIN, they are listed for quite some time and I just noticed they don't show up when I try to search.. how do I resolve this issue?

I use dan landers is that causing issues?

Last edited:
•••
I listed my domains (XYZ, IO) on Afternic and but they don't show up when I try to search in registrars. They don't show up at GoDaddy, Dynadot and moreover, when I try to search in Afternic itself it says not found...

I have added BIN, they are listed for quite some time and I just noticed they don't show up when I try to search.. how do I resolve this issue?

I use dan landers is that causing issues?
Please check if they are in review. Please write to [email protected] to resolve.

•••
•••
Back