Dynadot

showcase Vertical Farming/ Indoor Agriculture Names Anyone in this niche?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domaindogged

Top Member
Impact
I just registered cea.farm Controlled Environment Agriculture ( aka vertical farm or indoor agri)
Anything in your portfolio?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

i thought maybe you would have registered a domain that had obvious relation to the terms in the title.

as is, though i know what the phrase means, the acronym for it hasn't been used as much.
so, either you're ahead of the game or chose a name with an obscure extension that may be hard to resell.

still, to the subject, i own a few which could fit in the niche`
www.SeedBasket.com < because you can't grow without seeds.
www.GreenFriendly.com < i think this speaks for itself in the green world
www.HardscapingDesign.com < this relates to the area surrounding your agriculture
www.GreenAdditions.com and www.GreenImpressions.com < both are brandable for indoor or outdoor green concepts.

Good Luck!

imo...

•••
I have:
IndoorVerticalFarms () com
InstantFarms () com
IndoorFarming () us
VerticalFarms () info

•••
I sell wall gardens drainage as well as pumps ponds and irrigation. My fish tank has a wall garden around it as the stand with drainage boxes holding it up looks fantastic. But if you need a building covered can hook you up. Not really interested in names in this niche.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back