IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMan

Established Member
Impact
I could use some help appraising this domain: VegasForLess.com Registered in 1998 I had initially planned on developing as part of a much larger Travel network. I appreciate your input. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Vegas is one of the top travel destinations, and people love to know how to save money.

I think it's a really cool name. I would buy it.

•••
Well @RJ @domainbuyer I would love to hear your offer. PM me. Any other appraisals out there?

•••
Ugh, you have a though nut here. Technically speaking "for less" is much inferior to "cheap" for example as people tend to search "vegas cheap hotels", vegas cheap whatever ... so not a strong name from a search perspective.

However as a brandable this is a beautiful name... someone can surely build a nice brand on top of this name. Trouble with brandables is that appraisals are much of a guesswork.

I'd say your name should get mid $xxx to low $x,xxx in resellers market. When it comes to end users, well you never know. A motivated end user should be able to pay mid to high $x,xxx imo

Hope this helps

•••
@loredan thanks for the input. Anybody else?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back