domain 1800bassfishing.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMan

Established Member
Impact
Could use some help appraising 1800BassFishing.com. I purchased it back in 2005 while I was amassing a large portfolio of 1800 Vanity and 800 Vanity dotcom domains. Over the years I have been successful in selling some of them between $1k to $12k but got busy and just let everything go dormant. Now I am evaluating whether to sell them individually or in bulk and looking for some expert advice on pricing. Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These are easy to come by and the rotation goes and goes and goes ,always expiring and not worth anything ,nice to have if you own the 800 number ,I don't understand ,your banging them out for 1-12k which is a lot of money and then you got busy. come on now!!!!!

•••
Busy working on a massive travel network where most of these domains would have been incorporated into. Unfortunately, after years of working on this network (on the side) of all of our other consulting work, it eventually fell apart after losing key coding personnel. Anyway, I see namefind and buydomains have a lot of them listed at fairly high prices.

•••
Unless you own the corresponding 1-800 number, I can't see a lot of value in this. Unless you had some really good 1-800 number/domains, I find it hard to believe you sold them for 12k.

•••
In the us, after a 1-800 number follows seven digits. Most popular is 1-800-flowers, which follows the rule. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to have the 1-800

•••
I appreciate all of the input.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back