Dynadot

opinion Value of LLN.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CdotFU

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I understand that .com are king but in terms of short domain names (i.e. LLN/LNL/NLL) what are the .info versions worth?

And in terms of a value is there a preference in TLD extensions beyond the .com? For example: Dot com is the highest potential value, but after that is there an order to things in terms of achievable sales values for those types of short domain names with the other TLDs (.com then .net followed by .org), or after .com is it a free-for-all with comparable values/buyer interest amongst the different extensions?

Thanks (n)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Zero price for random LLN.info - plenty non-registered available.

•••
As @Nerevar said since there are plenty already available for registration the value is that of registration at best. Unless the combo is meaningful in some way. I believe all 3 character combo of the .net is taken already which may confer some value to them, but would still be a fraction of those under the .com.

•••
These are mainly used for traffic exchange not worth much...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back