IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xman

Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
Here's my question..what is the value of domain hack? I've seen some good domain hack and i was wondering about the value of it. I myself own one and i'm not sure whether or not i should get more. I haven't seen any sale of domain hack. Why do we register domain hack? Is it because the domain looks cool or because there's a potential end user who's willing to buy such domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Why is it the best for .ng domains, in your opinion? Thx!

I have an .ng

v a p i. n g

Just noticed the tags the OP used for this thread; amazingly, looks as if he/she intended it to be created as a joke. Look how it took off into the real deal :) In every joke, there is a grain of truth.

Nice hack. Whogohost's CEO is also the VP of the Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA).

•••
Welcoming Musta.ng to Namepros the first China-based domain hacker club.

•••
Welcoming Musta.ng to Namepros the first China-based domain hacker club.

Thanks Max,

It is my honor to meet everyone, and I hope to learn from my friends. Musta.ng wishes everyone a steadily increasing investment income.:xf.wink:

•••
Thanks Max,

It is my honor to meet everyone, and I hope to learn from my friends. Musta.ng wishes everyone a steadily increasing investment income.:xf.wink:
Very happy you've joined our little NP thread (club?).

I highly recommend @Alexej K who has been working hard on the 1st ever domain hack directly Nami.ng.

•••
Very happy you've joined our little NP thread (club?).

I highly recommend @Alexej K who has been working hard on the 1st ever domain hack directly Nami.ng.

Thank you for your recommendation, I think there will be many things here, it is worth my study.

•••
Welcome to the domain hacks party @Musta.ng!

This week's Domain Hacks update includes:

Orb.it is owned by Google

BMW (b.mw) and Lamborghini (lam.bo) are joined by Cadillac with cadill.ac

That's just a small preview, more at Nami.ng!

•••
Welcome to the domain hacks party @Musta.ng!

This week's Domain Hacks update includes:

BMW (b.mw) and Lamborghini (lam.bo) are joined by Cadillac with cadill.ac

That's just a small preview, more at Nami.ng!

Nice new additions! "Stup.id" is funny cool. I am liking the domain hack shorteners, "ME.DM" is sick! Maybe there should be a "Shorteners" tab as those sites could be missed as it's on the bottom of the "Corporate Owned" page. Keep up the great work. I notice the Alexa rank on nami.ng is climbing which is a good sign people are interested in domain hacks.

•••
These kind of hacks are special, because they are like a 2-in-1 package. A real word before the dot, and then merged across the dot it becomes another. A double-whammy of sorts.

Lemme see if I got one.. uno momento.. yep;

yank / ee

•••
Cognitiv.es.png Had to join today. I'm 99.9% .com though. Good fortune for sales all.

•••
SolarEner.gy
WindEner.gy
ElectricVehicl.es
Airfa.re
Prode.fi

•••
SolarEner.gy
WindEner.gy
ElectricVehicl.es
Airfa.re
Prode.fi

I'd drop those two-word lengthy .gy hacks, especially when the renewal fee is high.

•••
I'd drop those two-word lengthy .gy hacks, especially when the renewal fee is high.

Will hang on to them . Got the .gy pretty cheap . Around 32 € / domain on Gandi. When I tried to register Solarener.gy on 101domains I got this :)

Attachments

• solarenergy.PNG
    solarenergy.PNG
    55.4 KB · Views: 259
•••
•••
•••
Attention Domain Hacks community!

I've taken some of the feedback and recommendations on board, and just uploaded a brand new update of Nami.ng.

Release notes:
  • You can now see how many domain hacks are being tracked (total, brands, corporate, personal)
  • Sort by:
- Latests added (none this week, focus was on the UX & functionality),
- Section - Brand, Corporate, URL Shortener and Personal
- Alphabetically
  • Currently trial of the "Promoted Domain Hacks" slider (as you'll notice, currently all are mine, but I'll soon be updating with a few domain hacks of some of the people who sponsored the site)
  • Not yet visible, but there will be a new "Blog" section added - the goal is to include interviews with some of the founders / companies who've build their brand on a domain hack

There are couple of more changes under-the-hood which will enable to grow and add to the site a lot easier.

If you come across any glitches (mobile / web), feel free to tweet or DM here.

Feedback welcome,

Enjoy and discover!

Al

•••

I've taken some of the feedback and recommendations on board, and just uploaded a brand new update of Nami.ng.

Release notes:
  • You can now see how many domain hacks are being tracked (total, brands, corporate, personal)
  • Sort by:
- Alphabetically
  • Currently trial of the "Promoted Domain Hacks" slider (as you'll notice, currently all are mine, but I'll soon be updating with a few domain hacks of some of the people who sponsored the site)
  • Not yet visible, but there will be a new "Blog" section added - the goal is to include interviews with some of the founders / companies who've build their brand on a domain hack
There are couple of more changes under-the-hood which will enable to grow and add to the site a lot easier.

Feedback welcome,

Enjoy and discover!

Al

Great work! Congrats!

•••

Release notes:
  • Sort by:
- Alphabetically

Feedback welcome,

Enjoy and discover!

Al

Like the new look. So fresh and clean!

•••
Anyone here use the Namebio alternative dnpric.es? Cool domain hack and website. It's free too!

•••
My domain Dilem.ma is on sedo auction.
If someone else is interested, can send a bid. It's going cheap.

•••
•••
•••
flüge

and

fluege

are added to our portfolio!

•••
•••
Leftsi.de............... .( Me )
.............Rightsi.de ( ROTD )

•••
We are looking for premium domain hacks to broker. Please send your best ones via DM.

•••
Back