Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xman

Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
Here's my question..what is the value of domain hack? I've seen some good domain hack and i was wondering about the value of it. I myself own one and i'm not sure whether or not i should get more. I haven't seen any sale of domain hack. Why do we register domain hack? Is it because the domain looks cool or because there's a potential end user who's willing to buy such domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Surprised you have not included 'Will.i.am' under the corporate banner.

I've got it on my internal list of 3-level-hacks, once the list grows a bit more I'll include a separate section. For now just trying to make sure I don't lose the focus from the core. Thanks for the continuing support!

•••
I've got it on my internal list of 3-level-hacks, once the list grows a bit more I'll include a separate section. For now just trying to make sure I don't lose the focus from the core. Thanks for the continuing support!
i.am is also fine with that criteria :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
I've just hand registered:

Parvenu

•••
they are valuable but i doubt their actual use...

•••
I like domain hacks. If I can't get the dot com, the domain hack to me is the 2nd best choice. The domain hack is attractive to the eyes of the new generation, entrepreneurs as it's cleaver. Also, a domain hack is the shortest.

•••
•••
Sold Targ.et to Target.com.

Hi DomainHacks.com. I've been meaning to ask you, did you run into any issues with the trademark
while selling the domain hack to Target?

•••
Hi DomainHacks.com. I've been meaning to ask you, did you run into any issues with the trademark
while selling the domain hack to Target?
No. Target is a generic word.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I didn't know a good .ng hacks will be valuable and that's my country's Tld

•••
Me.nu sells for $45k on Sedo on the 9th June.

Not a bad price - but also not a great price, was it bought by a domainer as an investment or by an end-user?

Last edited:
•••
@TheBaldOne is there a special way to add domain hacks on sedo or just the normal add domains ?

•••
@TheBaldOne is there a special way to add domain hacks on sedo or just the normal add domains ?
They had hacks auction once, but in general hacks are just domains for them.

•••
@liftkid - I don't know of a 'special section' on Sedo, sorry. I think they just get listed and lost with the millions of other domain names.

•••
Thanks for your feed backs. Just added it

•••
Thanks for your feed backs. Just added it
If you plan to park hacks with them, you can choose full keyword of your hack to be targeted.

•••
•••
New update of Nami.ng has just been pushed. Thanks @TheBaldOne for reaching out with submissions!

•••
•••
I saw good sales in domain hack. I also have

socialdu.de

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back