IT.COM

USA.XYZ - $211 - Price reduction???

NameSilo
Watch

New.Life

THE.COMPANYEstablished Member
Impact
Just registered my First .xyz domain - USA.XYZ :)

$211 USD

Renewal price - $211

Previously, the price was $ 2750 - $ 3000

Price reduction???

Uniregistry shows the same old price - $2750

Dynadot - $240

GoDaddy - $259.99

NameSilo - $211

xyz.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Picking up names like Dubai.xyz, Bot.xyz, USA.xyz, Baseball.xyz, etc for $200 with a $200 renewal is not actually that bad at all IMO.
I am not a fan of anything other than .com to be honest BUT there is very little downside to picking up those names.
If .xyz and ngtld's tank in the next 12 months just don't renew the names and take a $200 hit..

I'm willing to bet you could move those names for high xxx in the next couples of weeks with some added effort.

Whether you believe in these new extensions like .xyz or not, it makes no difference. The question is, can you turn a profit on the $200 investment. The answer is yes.

Just my two cents.
Josh

Last edited:
•••
Whether you believe in these new extensions like .xyz or not, it makes no difference. The question is, can you turn a profit on the $200 investment. The answer is yes.

Yes, I received an offer from a real buyer in just two days! $500 :)

•••
Yes, I received an offer from a real buyer in just two days! $500 :)

You only turn a profit on that particular name if you accept the offer that you have received, or sell for more later if you are lucky.

100% + in two days would be a huge roi.

•••
Not sure why I would invest in .xyz if top names are worth $500 (= $300 after initial reg fee and provided you flip it within the next year). If you could fetch $,$$$ then Negari would not be the only one laughing all the way to the bank - for a change. Good luck.

•••
Picking up names like Dubai.xyz, Bot.xyz, USA.xyz, Baseball.xyz, etc for $200 with a $200 renewal is not actually that bad at all IMO.
I am not a fan of anything other than .com to be honest BUT there is very little downside to picking up those names.
If .xyz and ngtld's tank in the next 12 months just don't renew the names and take a $200 hit..

I'm willing to bet you could move those names for high xxx in the next couples of weeks with some added effort.

Just my two cents.
Josh
risk $200 to make $300 not a good deal.

•••
Picking up names like Dubai.xyz, Bot.xyz, USA.xyz, Baseball.xyz, etc for $200 with a $200 renewal is not actually that bad at all IMO.....

If it tanks? .. What am I missing, that happened already right?

•••
•••
Bought GAL.xyz for 25$ on dynadot with normal renewal , GAL for girl/Get a life ... Thats my first xyz will see how it goes...

•••
•••
i am the owner of Sale.xyz too

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back