IT.COM

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I know is closed & maybe will open ( at some point ) Alter & i notice something nice on search filters
Show .us by extension 🤗
Was before close ?
Or something new go to...?

Screenshot_20221119-111743.png

•••
I just realized that I own the top two domains that would be registered in your registrars list of domains that you own in .us. Totally silly to even recognize this, but can anyone guess which two domains would top any list of .us domains listed alphabetically (and numbers appear before letters) ? I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
WeedShop us
Cannabidiol us

Last edited:
•••
aiART . us
on background i used a digital art made by ME back in 2002
was part from a digital art exhibition

🤗

ai.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Over 800 domains for sale
&
just sold today 2 Dec. 2022
🤗
ede.png

Last edited:
•••
This article was posted by Lox yesterday elsewhere in this forum, but it was an interesting read. The article is almost a year old, but worth looking at for .us info.

https://growthbadger.com/top-level-domains/

•••
Last edited:
•••
hand registr 2020

Screenshot_20221215-143008~2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
ChessBoxing.us
I have chessboard.us

http://www.chessboard.us

You can actually play chess with someone online, but it's sort of complicated.
I designed the website some time ago with pirated JavaScript.
You have to give your opponent your login and password to play.

•••
Is . US dead ?

After talking to a bunch of people it seems that in reality there is very little change..
So yes, the stats here show that there are more registrations and sales, but all in all its peanuts.
The future adoption and the hopefull change in registration rules seems to be far away..

Thoughts?

•••
ppsh us
it's the only one i have XD
but im trying to sell it if you interested

•••
Is . US dead ?

After talking to a bunch of people it seems that in reality there is very little change..
So yes, the stats here show that there are more registrations and sales, but all in all its peanuts.
The future adoption and the hopefull change in registration rules seems to be far away..

Thoughts?
My total .US sales marketplaces : Sedo , Uniregistry , DAN in 2022 around 3k to 4k ...
It's peanuts?

Last edited:
•••
Is . US dead ?

Thoughts?
According to Namebio, a whopping 49 .US sales surpassed $1,000 in 2022. I understand this does not include all the private sales, but I imagine that wouldn't amount to much. Maybe 10 - 15+ yrs ago was the peak in sales for me. I did good, but I would have rather put money in traditional investments. So at this point in the game, domaining is in it's hospice stage. No more renewals, no more emails or fake offers, massive spam, waiting, etc.

•••
According to Namebio, a whopping 49 .US sales surpassed $1,000 in 2022. I understand this does not include all the private sales, but I imagine that wouldn't amount to much. Maybe 10 - 15+ yrs ago was the peak in sales for me. I did good, but I would have rather put money in traditional investments. So at this point in the game, domaining is in it's hospice stage. No more renewals, no more emails or fake offers, massive spam, waiting, etc.
???
No agree with you but you are free to do what ever with your domains
Screenshot_20221226-170252.png

371100 USD total sales in 2022 for .US
Only reported & my sales are not reported ( 2 * 1000 $ for example ) not to mention Brad M. ( he never report & is around xxxxx / year )
So reported and not reported my guess is a total of 500k
Compare with 2021 is more than double & compare with 2020 or 2019/2018 is triple
😉

•••
And how many surpassing $1000 for 2022 as I mentioned in my post? I already said " does not include all the private sales."

•••
And how many surpassing $1000 for 2022 as I mentioned in my post? I already said " does not include all the private sales."
Dont matter how many is equal or over 1k
Total sales count & this is double vs 2021/'20 & triple vs '19/'18
Maybe you are upset right now @PNW because your cards on .US not working good at the moment but i say to you KEEP YOUR .US be patient , make advertising for your domains using social media
Far as i know i am only one that i made & make advertising on Tiktok for domains ( at least for .US ) & with results
Twitter is a very good tool , Tiktok the same but most of domainer want to sell domains but without effort
How want to sell a domain if people dont know the name?

😍

•••
You have no idea what you're talking about. I am not upset at all about "my cards." It matters most the volume and sales prices for the vast majority of names. That should be very easy to understand. Most people are in this game for end user sales. If you can't answer the question out of your quote then why bother quoting it? BTW You've never been short on self promotion.

•••
You have no idea what you're talking about. I am not upset at all about "my cards." It matters most the volume and sales prices for the vast majority of names. That should be very easy to understand. Most people are in this game for end user sales. If you can't answer the question out of your quote then why bother quoting it? BTW You've never been short on self promotion.
Problem of people in this game to find end users
I am to sell much as i can not looking for end user 🤗 ( end user anyway come )

Cheers
🤗

•••
Last acquisition
:xf.love:
Typo . us
since 2010-11-21

typo.jpg

•••
•••
Back