Domain Empire

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
slob.us is available to change hands :$:

•••
•••
cecf9bf4_8783_42bd_90f9_c4ed73da4a2f.png

Underline.us

•••
Homeopathy/us

PM if interested

Last edited:
•••
How much is
Growlights.us
Worth ?? I just hand reg it for $1

•••
•••
•••
SellingHome.us
PM if interested

•••
For the moment I am the top bidder on Flippa for hot.us
But even at $260 the reserve still hasn't been met.
Flippa would save us all a lot of time if they told us what the reserve was.

Last edited:
•••
Uniregistry.com has $0.10 .us registration right now.

•••
picked up lwyr dot us yesterday

•••
I noticed it went to $350 but didn't reach the reserve price.

•••

Has Flippa stopped the practice of allowing its employees to bid in auctions there without informing the Buyers? I haven't heard that they stopped that practice. I don't see their rep chiming in here anymore, probably because he blew smoke up our asses over this issue.

If employees of the auction platform are bidding against buyers who aren't informed they are being taken for fools, then what does the "reserve" really mean anyway?

Last edited:
•••
I won the bidding at $350, but didn't meet the reserve. I got no counter offer.

•••
thoughts on h4p dot us

H4P is a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)-insured home financing program

•••
Rick Schwartz just said in an interview he recently sold rigged.us for $10,000.
I'd post a link but I don't know if I'm allowed.

•••
I won the bidding at $350, but didn't meet the reserve. I got no counter offer.
Wow thanks for this.
Now I know where to auction my .us domains!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Heyo,

It has been a while since I paddled these waters. The timing may be right to re-enter the fray.

I registered these domains in 2002 and have held them ever since, all the while hoping that Neustar would get of its proverbial ass and professionally and actively promote the extension. (Not so much).

Lori Anne, would you kindly show your Neustar Knucklehead colleagues how it is done? Thank you.

I'm obviously a "buy-and-hold" kinda guy. If patience is a virtue, maybe some of the recent .US activity may start to pay off. These are the last of my .US portfolio and are targeted to end users. Who knows, I may be able to recoup a portion of my reg fees and renewals after all.

aag.us 4/24/02
blow.us 4/24/02
check.us 4/24/02
indian.us 4/24/02
mirage.us 4/24/02
mohawk.us 4/24/02
nra.us 4/24/02 (over 60 acronym/abbreviations)
swing.us 4/24/02
voyeur.us 4/24/02

Cheers,

•••
Heyo,

It has been a while since I paddled these waters. The timing may be right to re-enter the fray.

I registered these domains in 2002 and have held them ever since, all the while hoping that Neustar would get of its proverbial ass and professionally and actively promote the extension. (Not so much).

Lori Anne, would you kindly show your Neustar Knucklehead colleagues how it is done? Thank you.

I'm obviously a "buy-and-hold" kinda guy. If patience is a virtue, maybe some of the recent .US activity may start to pay off. These are the last of my .US portfolio and are targeted to end users. Who knows, I may be able to recoup a portion of my reg fees and renewals after all.

aag.us 4/24/02
blow.us 4/24/02
check.us 4/24/02
indian.us 4/24/02
mirage.us 4/24/02
mohawk.us 4/24/02
nra.us 4/24/02 (over 60 acronym/abbreviations)
swing.us 4/24/02
voyeur.us 4/24/02

Cheers,

NRA & check are great.

Checkout the sales thread, someone sold checkout.us for $500.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back