IT.COM

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i have Brandz.us no find any bider

•••
•••
I grabbed a couple of .us:

Cindie.us
Sandie.us

•••
@Silentptnr Are they the names of the hurricanes/cyclones?

I've picked up Boob.us and put it in auction. Also have HCG.us but holding to find an end user.

•••
•••
•••
Today I registered compatibles.us .

•••
the best .us I have got so far, 3gp.us

•••
I have .us like:
989.us
766.us
kmx.us
qxn.us

And others. I like .us domains.

•••
I have .us like:
989.us
766.us
kmx.us
qxn.us

And others. I like .us domains.
those NNNs must be at least mid $xxx. yes,we know you like .US names B-)

•••
•••
•••
I'm going to start holding on to most of my .us domains to sell to end users. It definitely feels like the tides are turning. With the increase in so many new gTLDs (of which I actually own quite a few domains, so I mean no disrespect), I predict an old trustworthy ccTLD like .us will see a spike in popularity--especially with American starts ups. The "us" hack on the end of domains may also start seeing a rise again. Just my two cents!

•••
I just got this gems after hours of searching, DORY.US and Kristian.US

•••
•••
I now have EasterSunday.us and have it redirected to my already developed Easter.us :-D

I paid pretty good money for Easter.us and have no regrets as it is beginning to rank decent in major search engines for some Easter related keywords and is starting to bring in some traffic as well.

Not sure if others here would agree and I am sure I am bias but Easter.us does appear to me to be one of the better dot us domains posted in this thread.

Please let me know your thoughts on the domain name as well as the website value of this one.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
I just bought chessboard.us for $5. And have selected an appropriate avatar. I have put up a website where multiple users can play chess with people from all over the world. US domains are a real bargain for web designers. There are good names available for low prices. Why would anybody waste their money buying dot coms?

http://www.chessboard.us

•••
^
Don't be ridiculous.

Fine until the last sentence, but the divide between popularity/usage/acceptance of .com vs .us is like the Grand Canyon.

Last edited:
•••
The price difference is like the Grand Canyon also. I will stick to buying inexpensive good names and you can waste your money buying expensive bad domain names if you are so inclined. I have no objection.

•••
•••
•••
Tajikistan.us
Lesotho.us
Panamerican.us

My last acquisitions.

•••
FoldingBIke
FoldingBikes

.us

•••
6c404777_9a7f_400c_a5de_39ae0199d310.png

Feeding.us

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back