Dynadot

URGENT HELP PLEASE - Afternic Transaction Assurance

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Egbure joshua

Established Member
Impact
Good day house
I was contacted that 1 of my domain sold last week Monday through Afternic Transaction Assurance.....But uptil today which makes it 7 days I haven't been contacted on transfer of domain 2 buyer.....Even though d said domain indicates SOLD....And shows payout for 20th Apr.....Any Opinion on this would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good day house
I was contacted that 1 of my domain sold last week Monday through Afternic Transaction Assurance.....But uptil today which makes it 7 days I haven't been contacted on transfer of domain 2 buyer.....Even though d said domain indicates SOLD....And shows payout for 20th Apr.....Any Opinion on this would be appreciated.
The buyer paid for the name? The buyer is allowed up to 10 days to pay for a domain, just after 10 days they will ban him and you can relist the domain again. If the buyer paid and you have transfered the name and you have choosed how you want to be paid, than it should take 6-8 days from the time of the transfer.

•••
I havent transferred d domain yet as I haven't receive an email from afternic on the transfer process

•••
I regret to say that, "Transaction Assurance : New Afternic feature" is a complete frustration...

They sold my domains about 4 weeks ago and they confirmed they received the domains... But they still do not pay...

When I asked them, why you are not sending my payments, they say: "We are sorry we are going to send but we have some payout issues with new system...etc... "

I sent them many emails until now, to get my payments but still waiting... They let me down badly...

Afternic customer service is very bad ... I think that they do not have enough staff ... They respond too late

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back