IT.COM

Afternic cancel transaction?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

70ym

Established Member
Impact
I sold a domain on afternic a month ago.
Today I login afternic and find that the transaction has been cancelled, and it shows
MUTUALLY_CANCELLED

Nobody contact me during the whole transaction, I want to know why the transaction has been cancelled.
Anyone know what happen?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nobody can tell you exact thing but the only Afternic support call them, email them & let us knew.

•••
I sold a domain on afternic a month ago.
Today I login afternic and find that the transaction has been cancelled, and it shows
MUTUALLY_CANCELLED

Nobody contact me during the whole transaction, I want to know why the transaction has been cancelled.
Anyone know what happen?
Did you send the auth code?
Is the transaction auto?
You sold Name a month ago why does it take that long?

•••
Did you send the auth code?
Is the transaction auto?
You sold Name a month ago why does it take that long?
I provided code and then nothing happen, I dont know what can I do except wait.

•••
I provided code and then nothing happen, I dont know what can I do except wait.
What message did you get on your dashboard prior to the cabcellcance?
Did you get anything like teanstra successful?
Was the name transfftran from your account?
Did you get mail from your registrar that the domain as been moved?
Is the name you to 60 days?

•••
nothing special, I provide code, wait, and the transaction cancelled.

•••
nothing special, I provide code, wait, and the transaction cancelled.
It seems you are not sincere with this.
Bless

•••
It seems you are not sincere with this.

Not sure why you said that.... @70ym seems to be quite up front asking why a transaction shows mutually cancelled when they had no interaction.

Picture0010.png

It cannot be mutual if one party had no knowledge of why the transaction was cancelled.

Seems like a sincere enough question to ask to me.

Last edited:
•••
Not sure why you said that.... @70ym seems to be quite up front asking why a transaction shows mutually cancelled when they had no interaction with him.

Show attachment 115047

It cannot be mutual if he had no knowledge of why the transaction was cancelled.

Seems like a sincere enough question to ask to me.

If I get you correctly, he/she is concerned not about the cancellation,but about the mutual that was stated in the mail to her? If yes, them I am sorry for jumping to a conclusion.

Last edited:
•••
I think the reason may be that you didn't comply properly with the transfer process. Perhaps what you provided was not the real auth code. They waited for so long and decided to cancel.

How can you wait for months without asking questions about your supposed sale? You seems to be lacking in depth in the whole process.

•••
afternic reply me that: The sale for the domain sale.life was canceled due to we were notified that the buyer has been flagged.

What does the buyer has been flagged means? I am not good at english.

•••
What does the buyer has been flagged means

I don't know what afternic means, you'd have to ask them. But it could mean that the buyer was flagged as a scammer of some kind.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back