IT.COM

Unofficial Warning

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I say unoficial warning, as I have yet to hear from support and only emailed them about 20 mins ago.

I signed up for : Imposed.net

$10 for 1 mths subscription. I've just been automatically debited from paypal $10 this month, even tho I do not and had no intention whatsover of renewing. I was just curious about the service..e.t.c

anyhoo, -$10 with an account i dont want. So, waiting to see what happens. Wondering if anyone else has this problem, or knows where to remove this ability from paypal.

Thanks
Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also signed up at imposed.net. Wasn't what I was after though. When it tried to get me to subscribe I just cancelled that and sent a $10 payment for one month.

BTW, go in and look at your subscriptions and cancel it.

•••
Thanks for the heads up. Let us know how it goes, I am thinking of signing up for the service.

•••
I would like to say that this mater has been resolved quickly and efficiently. Just received a mail from Brian explaining what happens, and no harm done.

Not sure why it doesnt appeal to me....I cant quite put my finger on it....I'm guessing the words/names available...no idea, as there was 1 or 2 i reged when seeing them....

Anyhows, a nice quick response, and it is an Auto Debit system, but tbh, i prob. missed the bit that said that.

Thanks Brian.

Matt

((( added : wow....2 posts within the time i posted my response..lol..cool! :P )))

I would honestly say its worth checking out. Good quick response and some good nams, just not for me is all! :)

•••
Brian replied to every PM I sent him. If overture names are your thing it is a great tool.

•••
The site looks good! I may consider trying their service out soon when my paypal account has more money!

•••
Hey guys, just for future info - my name is actually Brad - not Brian :)

•••
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh the Shame!!!!

I'm SOOOOOO sorry Brad...
Well, even if you called Brad, still a superb service...lmao ;)

•••
umm how does this bill system work... I dont think someone can have paypal charge you unless you setup a subscription with paypal

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back