IT.COM

discuss Celebrity domain - Caitlin Clark

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I just happened to land/register what might be the most valuable domain of my life. I can't say what it is here, but it's very similar to YouGoGirl.com. Caitlin will be interviewed by ABC's Robin Roberts tomorrow morning about her record setting NCAA performance this weekend while playing The Ohio State Buckeyes.

I'm posting about this here seeking advice on how to market it and to who. Here something I pulled from her Wiki page that tells of her marketing and branding potential;

Business interests[edit]​

Clark and Jake from State Farm pointing at khakisClark with "Jake from State Farm" in a promotion for State Farm in 2023
Clark is represented by agents Alan Zucker, Colleen Garrity and Erin Kane of Excel Sports Management.[181] She has been described by analysts as one of the most marketable college basketball players and college athletes.[182][183] On August 18, 2021, she signed her first name, image and likeness (NIL) deal with The Vinyl Studio, a company based in West Des Moines, Iowa.[184] Clark signed with Nike on October 10, 2022; she has often worn shoes from the company's Kobe Bryant signature shoe line.[185][186] On October 10, 2023, she became a spokesperson for State Farm and was the first college athlete to sign with the company.[187] That December, Clark added Gatorade to her list of endorsements, joining Paige Bueckers as the only women's basketball players to sign with the company.[188] As part of the deal, Gatorade donated $22,000, in reference to her number 22 jersey, to the Caitlin Clark Foundation, which aims to benefit youth and their communities through education, nutrition and sport.[189] She is partnered with the Iowa-based supermarket chain Hy-Vee, which launched a cereal called "Caitlin's Crunch Time" at select stores in January 2024, with proceeds going to Clark's foundation.[190] She has also signed NIL deals with Bose, Buick, Goldman Sachs, H&R Block and Topps, among other companies.[191]

I'd luv to discuss this with anyone who has had any experience with this sort of thing. PM if you'd rather not talk about it here. Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am from New England, so I can appreciate good seafood.

What is "Jumbo Lump Daddy"? It says established in 2019, but doesn't appear to be an actual business.

The main search results are for some band named "Jumbo Lump Daddy and The Backfin Boys" and then you spamming it on NamePros.

Then a follow up question, what does that have to do with this thread?

Brad
Brad....i told you it was my logo, bought and paid for in 2019. It was my domain then, and it's mine now.

How, where and why I obtained it is none of your damn business, but trust me when I say it was done in "Good Faith"
for i NEVER do anything in bad faith.

While New England has good seafood, it can't compare to where I live at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The Chesapeake Bay is the largest and most prolific estuary of its kind in the world.

Brad....you really need to get over your hate.....it'll kill you if you don't:xf.rolleyes:

Finally, if you care to see what I'm up to, I'd suggest you study the DoorDash business model. Only then might you understand how I intend to use "Jumbo Lump Daddy" along with another domain Pier12 to be used internationally.

•••
what does that have to do with this thread?

In other words, instead of a basket of crab, you get a basketball of crab.

Where is Caitlin Clark going? She's going to Jumbo Daddy Lumps of course! #YouGoCaitlin

images.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
I don't see a picture, but it's probably best for their privacy that you didn't include one.

You're right about that....sadly there are way too many women haters, pedophiles and racists on social media to post their picture. Instead I opted to post our logo;
Artboard 18.png

•••
Oy Chuck, you really need to learn how to separate your comments from a quote.

Your words:

You're right about that....sadly there are way too many women haters, pedophiles and racists on social media to post their picture. Instead I opted to post our logo;

•••
sorry that would not be a cybersquatting domain ,,it could be if you contacted her but just because your famous you do not have the right to names that tens of thousands of other people have.
It is just no value domain if it is YouGoCaitlin.com, but his intention to register is he stated to use the value of Caitlin Clark, and he stated it as Celebrity domain. Yes, because it is no value of it is for random Caitlin, but if it is connected to the Celebrity, it will infringed Caitlin Clark brand itself.

•••
and you sir are one of the GreatDeceivers:xf.rolleyes:
I don’t own greatdeceivers.com; I do own Deceivers.com. A name that would describe a few people including Biden.

•••
Ai

Attachments

• IMG_1064.jpeg
    IMG_1064.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1065.png
    IMG_1065.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
•••
I don’t own greatdeceivers.com; I do own Deceivers.com. A name that would describe a few people including Biden.
at least we think the same way especially with regards to AbortBiden:xf.rolleyes:com I did see where you own Deceivers.com, that's why I responded tongue in cheek greatdedeivers. com. I just don't like being called a troll and cybersquatter.

btw, are you a Buckeye or a Vol? I've admired you from afar and see that you're from Ohio, but reside in Tennessee?

•••
at least we think the same way especially with regards to AbortBiden:xf.rolleyes:com I did see where you own Deceivers.com, that's why I responded tongue in cheek greatdedeivers. com. I just don't like being called a troll and cybersquatter.

btw, are you a Buckeye or a Vol? I've admired you from afar and see that you're from Ohio, but reside in Tennessee?
I’m back in my home state of Ohio. I also own UKxd.com or something like that

•••
As I see , you like to troll…that’s it.
Every thread that you started , ended in a discussion where all domainers told you one thing and you pushed on the opposite direction.
I’m quite sure that if people told you that you’re right , you would change your mind saying that you were wrong.
You just want to create a discussion, that’s all

Good luck with the domain

•••
Is there a section on the site for celebrity domains? i have a story about Stiviano.com and other stories from the past.. What should I do with it now? She didn't want it, and I tried to make a balanced favorable post as well.

•••
I’m back in my home state of Ohio. I also own UKxd.com or something like that
I'm actually an S.O.B ie Son Ofa Buckeye. One of the many businesses I've started and even trademarked was SOBNation™. Even though I had the backing of Learfield licensing, it was a tad too political in this woke world environment.

btw, lked your "You Go Caitlin" art work, and if you're interested in helping make it a reality for women's sports we should talk, especially now that I own GoCaitlin🏀⛹️‍♀️

•••
This thread is hilarious.
Yougocaitlin by itself would not be cybersquatting but linking it to Caitlin Clark then posting it on namepros multiple times certainly is.

I am pretty sure UDRP panel checks Google and namepros for evidence.

I am just waiting for the UDRP and/or the thread where he moans about how the domain was taken.

(mouth full of popcorn waiting for next installment)

•••
(mouth full of popcorn waiting for next installment)
Don't worry, the main protagonist in all these junk posts can't help himself. He has bouts of elation where the posts come thick-and-fast, then times of, I'm guessing, by the silence, despair. I'm sure there's lots more off-the-wall posts to come.

I think you'll find he's become bored with caitlin clark episode and will have a new motivation pretty soon

Last edited:
•••
Have I missed all the fun?
I only just got the popcorn out.

Next time!

•••
Don't worry, the main protagonist in all these junk posts can't help himself. He has bouts of elation where the posts come thick-and-fast, then times of, I'm guessing, by the silence, despair. I'm sure there's lots more off-the-wall posts to come.

I think you'll find he's become bored with caitlin clark episode and will have a new motivation pretty soon
"junk posts":ROFL: I'd luv to see how a UDRP filing works Bailey, can you make that happen without Caitlin's permission?

How about simply GoCaitlin.com that someone else mentioned here, and it was after i'd met https://caitlinabarrett.com/

Anyone! Someone! Bring it on!!!

This may help you a little bit Bailey; https://www.cohnlg.com/how-to-file-a-udrp-complaint-domain-name-disputes/

Last edited:
•••
Unfortunately Not, I'd have to prove I represented the infringed upon party in an official capacity. Why haven't you just studied the UDRP decisions as referenced here on NP. Mr JBerryhill has been great at choosing examples that add to a domain investors knowledge by highlighting the relevant text.

Over these last few years you could have gained a worthwhile working knowledge with just a small time commitment. Yeah I know, you love talking and never learning

Last edited:
•••
I just happened to land/register what might be the most valuable domain of my life. I can't say what it is here, but it's very similar to YouGoGirl.com. Caitlin will be interviewed by ABC's Robin Roberts tomorrow morning about her record setting NCAA performance this weekend while playing The Ohio State Buckeyes.

I'm posting about this here seeking advice on how to market it and to who. Here something I pulled from her Wiki page that tells of her marketing and branding potential;

Business interests[edit]​

Clark and Jake from State Farm pointing at khakisClark with "Jake from State Farm" in a promotion for State Farm in 2023
Clark is represented by agents Alan Zucker, Colleen Garrity and Erin Kane of Excel Sports Management.[181] She has been described by analysts as one of the most marketable college basketball players and college athletes.[182][183] On August 18, 2021, she signed her first name, image and likeness (NIL) deal with The Vinyl Studio, a company based in West Des Moines, Iowa.[184] Clark signed with Nike on October 10, 2022; she has often worn shoes from the company's Kobe Bryant signature shoe line.[185][186] On October 10, 2023, she became a spokesperson for State Farm and was the first college athlete to sign with the company.[187] That December, Clark added Gatorade to her list of endorsements, joining Paige Bueckers as the only women's basketball players to sign with the company.[188] As part of the deal, Gatorade donated $22,000, in reference to her number 22 jersey, to the Caitlin Clark Foundation, which aims to benefit youth and their communities through education, nutrition and sport.[189] She is partnered with the Iowa-based supermarket chain Hy-Vee, which launched a cereal called "Caitlin's Crunch Time" at select stores in January 2024, with proceeds going to Clark's foundation.[190] She has also signed NIL deals with Bose, Buick, Goldman Sachs, H&R Block and Topps, among other companies.[191]

I'd luv to discuss this with anyone who has had any experience with this sort of thing. PM if you'd rather not talk about it here. Thank you
No value.

•••
•••
Now that i own simply "Go Caitlin" that was purchased with another Caitlin in mind, how do you think that might play?
It'll end up on expireddomains.

•••
•••
•••
It's a 5 five figure domain...

$00,000

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Since starting this thread I learned of Caitlin A Barrett seen here; https://caitlinabarrett.com/. I haven't reached out to her yet, but could you imagine the development potential these two domains have?

...ironically one of the most talented name and brand people in the WORLD is https://caitlinabarrett.com/ If you've been around this industry anytime at all you've most likely heard of her or been involved with some of her work.

You might want to ask https://caitlinabarrett.com/ about it:ROFL:

Ok, per your suggestion I just sent her a cold email asking. 🙏

Screenshot_20240405-175207~2.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back