advice Undeveloped / Godaddy DNS Settings

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

doofer

Top Member
Impact
795
At present all my domains are reg'd & listed for sale at Godaddy. I've recently listed them on Undeveloped also.
If I were to change the DNS settings to Undeveloped, so as to use their landers, if I sell a domain via Godaddy or anywhere other than Undeveloped, do i have to revert the DNS settings back to the the registrars ie Godaddy before the sale can proceed !?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If I were to change the DNS settings to Undeveloped, so as to use their landers, if I sell a domain via Godaddy or anywhere other than Undeveloped, do i have to revert the DNS settings back to the the registrars ie Godaddy before the sale can proceed !?

No, you don't have to change the DNS back for the sale to proceed.
 
2
•••
Thanks !
 
0
•••
.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back