Dynadot

Undeveloped.com Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used undeveloped.com to sell domains? They claim to be able to increase a domainers sales by 54%.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi JudgeMind,

I'd rather see one of our sellers respond to your questions but I think this recent blog post from our Product Director might give you some insights about why our for sale pages help you sell more domains:

http://blog.undeveloped.com/english/a-neat-shop-window-for-your-domain-names

This blog post which is a tad outdated might give you some insights about why buyers love buying names through our marketplace:

http://blog.undeveloped.com/english/buy-domains-transparently

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,
Reza

•••
Hi JudgeMind,

I'd rather see one of our sellers respond to your questions but I think this recent blog post from our Product Director might give you some insights about why our for sale pages help you sell more domains:

http://blog.undeveloped.com/english/a-neat-shop-window-for-your-domain-names

This blog post which is a tad outdated might give you some insights about why buyers love buying names through our marketplace:

http://blog.undeveloped.com/english/buy-domains-transparently

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,
Reza

Thanks some good reading but am looking to the namepros community to see if anyone has had experience or success with undeveloped. I have a large portfolio which is currently at DNS, may consider switching gears if I heard a fair bit of positive reviews from NP community.

•••
Hi Reza,

Im just browsing through the site and noticed something while doing search. How come other tlds still show up while I set the filter for .com only?
Same thing when I do .net

Also:
I'm currently on search for marketplaces to place my domains either for sale or for lease, will you be looking to add the latter in the future?

I might have other questions. Maybe a new thread for Undeveloped.com queries can be created.

•••
Update:
Tried the search again, the issue only happens when clicking on checkbox (for example .com -- the net and others still show up) but when you actually search for a word it works fine, only what's checked shows up.

•••
I had to click around to find it, but their fee is 15% FYI.

•••
Hi cmdomains,

I hadn't noticed your questions in this thread so apologies for my late response. We currently don't offer the lease option because it introduces some legal complexity but might in the future if there's popular demand for such a feature. I could see the added benefit from both the buyers as the sellers perspective.

If you have more questions feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]. My team and I can also make time for a Skype chat if you'd like to.

Take care,
Reza

•••
Has anyone used undeveloped.com to sell domains? They claim to be able to increase a domainers sales by 54%.
I just heard from you about undeveloped. There structure seems nice but the design and color theme little awkward. However it's not about their design. i think no one here made sales on undeveloped but i'm going to give it a try and will submit few domains. Let's see their result. Judge you always come up with new amazing things. Thanks.

•••
I've had 500+ names there now for 3 weeks, only 5 inquiries, no sales.

•••
Been seeing alot of results in google for domains listed at undeveloped.com. Anyone else have any direct experience selling with them? I'm looking to move some names around...probably move away from BB as I've had no sales nor inquiries there for quite some time.

•••
I published 37 domain before 10 days and during this period I have just over 3,600 total visits, no sale or inquiry so far.

To be honest I like the platform and will stay with them for a near future.

•••
@bonin @JudgeMind @Shams
You posted your experience a few months ago. I'd love to hear more about your results :)
Thanks in advance!

•••
I've had 500+ names there now for 3 weeks, only 5 inquiries, no sales.

That's a lot of domains with only .01% inquiries and no sales.
Why not create your own market place for these domains? You keep your customers with you and upsell your own.

A small work for a long term results.

Last edited:
•••
Agree. With @JudgeMind success this would make sense.

That's a lot of domains with only .01% inquiries and no sales.
Why not create your own market place for these domains? You keep your customers with you and upsell your own.

A small work for a long term results.

•••
i think over there unless you point your dns to them and use as lander, there is very little exposure for just putting your domains up for sale in their marketplace. at least for me.
cheers

•••
•••
I'm happy with their service, nice design, friendly platform and very helpful people.... another domain was sold via undeveloped last week :)

•••
I'm happy with their service, nice design, friendly platform and very helpful people.... another domain was sold via undeveloped last week :)
One of your names sold last week?

•••
Yes, to be honest I got the money on 20/09/2016, just checked my email from them

Last edited:
•••
Yes, to be honest I got the money on 20/09/2016

u point your domains to their sale landers right? seems their marketplace listings alone get nearly no views/leads.

•••
Yes, I change the DNS, nice sales page with stats and more... fro example you can check www.MenFr.com

•••
Some domainers are builders, they love to play around with a wordpress and enjoy putting something together. Which is great, I fully understand that type of sellers since I've always personally enjoyed building sites like that as well.

However, if you are a serious domain investor who's looking to use a service which dedicates its full resources on just one thing which is, helping you become a more successful domain seller then Undeveloped is perfect for you.

When you use Undeveloped it's as if you all of sudden hire multiple teams to develop, design and market your domains for you. We take care of testing and experimenting with large traffic numbers to deliver a for sales page that converts really good. A for sales pages you can be actually proud of. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Because our success is inherently tied to your success you'll always know we'll dedicate full resources and attention to getting more of your names sold. I'm not saying if you park with us the next day you'll have 10 sales, that's nonsense as end-users are quite a rare target group that are very hard to reach. Hance the importance to capture every single of them the moment they actually are in the market for your names. There are a plethora of reasons end-users might decide to not even reach out to you because they get put off by a little thing here and there. That, we can prevent as we keep identifying weaknesses, performing customer development, setting up experiments and what not to make sure we improve so your sales improve.

In our new iteration we've even launched fully automated installment payments to convert more leads in actual buyers. Why? Because our research showed 80% of all transactions go bust because buyers can't afford your names. We reacted and now offer a solution to that big problem. Soon we're also launching the rent option so your buyers can rent domains from you. There are so many user cases where renting a name would make sense and allow you to generate great revenue from your names, much more than ppc. The best of all this, we take care of all legal and administrative hassle in both cases for you.

You can stick to what's working for you but then you'll never realise what you're currently missing. Give it a shot. Our marketplace have evolved dramatically since this thread was posted. If the above appeals to you and you see the benefit of partnering up with a professional party that takes you serious and is driven to help you become more successful, then join us.

PS: If you're curious how our new for sales pages look like just check out this parking page: http://antiwet.com

•••
Undeveloped certainly needs to refine your search function again.
One cannot even search for 4 L domains (will be forced to select 4-5 L)
and cannot remove dashes and numbers, so they 'll get a bunch of meaningless domains like a5eq.com etc

•••
•••
Hi Asfas,

Good point. We've already got that improvements of the search in the roadmap. One small note though. Our existing search is designed for end-users that already know what they're looking for. Most of the time they use one or two queries that we now bring together with a real search engine backend (sfinx) and return good matches for.

The feature function you're referring to is more helpful to resellers who are in the market for liquide domains. For them we'll use our curated pages better in the future by making pre-selected lists for you. For example a curated page with our best 200 llll.com's. You as a seller can also make your own lists in the near future. The good lists we'll then promote across our network.

But again point taken. There's indeed room for improvements there.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back