Dynadot

No Bids yet at domaining Europe auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brandables

Established Member
Impact
I just went to undeveloped.com. All the domains are at the starting price I see no bids at domaining europe auction. Not even a single one. Has the event flopped or does the system not show it at all?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi there,

On the homepage you only see the starting bid (we do this on purpose to show a low number so end-users complete their sign-up and get activated on the platform).

If you log-in as a bidder you can see the actual bids on domains: https://undeveloped.com/domain-name-auction/domaining-europe-berlin-auction

Kind regards,

Reza

Thanks. I was wondering whats wrong. Since there are many good domains in the auction. and all at starting price. I'll register soon.

•••
I tried signing up as a bidder the email verification went without a hitch, but the phone verification lost me, I put (usa) I put 1-area code number. and it says I would get a pin #, but my phone never rang its a landline does it have to be done from a cellphone?

•••
I tried signing up as a bidder the email verification went without a hitch, but the phone verification lost me, I put (usa) I put 1-area code number. and it says I would get a pin #, but my phone never rang its a landline does it have to be done from a cellphone?

Hi m8,

You actually have to use a cellphone indeed to receive the text message.

Kind regards,

Reza

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back