IT.COM

.tv .TV Use Cases - New Pinterest Page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So one of the things ive done with .LA is a pinterest page to crowd source looking up and showing real live usage, lets do it for .TV i think we could get to 1000 Pins showuing real .TV usage.

And since Verisign will always be asleep at the wheel, let do it ourselves.

So ive added WeLoveWeather.TV - The Weather Channel's new offering with huge advertising- and even superimposing on videos.

Ive created two boards - One for media companies and TV channels, One for Topical.

https://www.pinterest.com/dnresale/general-interest-and-other-tv-online-tv-stations/

https://www.pinterest.com/dnresale/major-tv-station-using-tv/

Feel free to add examples to this pinterest board, and link to it when folks ask if .TV is being used.

You can download and Pinterst browser tool that simply allows you to click, and choose an image form the homepage and your done.

And for those of you that want to really contribute, simply google site:.TV to see all .Tv content, or something like site:.TV sports to see subsets. so its site, then (:), then (.tv)

thanks all

page howe

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
still lookin for some help here, a couple of pins form 10-12 people would grow this page quickly

page

•••
come on guys, can you add a couple.

Page Howe

•••
ill boost this again. Does any one know also the .Tv names that have been used by Direct TV shows either now or int the past, Pets.Tv Comedy.TV

again you can joni pinterest and download the little pinterest bar and then add pins to the .TV boards

1- general interest

2- Major Media

3. Smaller Geo or Local Submarkets

•••
I would suggest a Facebook group might garner more participation. The only social media accounts I use lately are Facebook and Youtube. I suspect many others like myself do not even have a Pinterest account.

•••
i agree, but some of the marketing folks dig it so it has some prestige. Also comes with a widget that makes a nice link

page

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back