Domain Empire

events Trump setting up new platform-Ideas for a name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FactsOnly.com :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
He should just buy existing platforms like gab.com or there's a new one www.retalk.com, or any readable 4 letter .coms.

Or hire a broker to secretly buy the pedo cesspool Twitter.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Dumb.me
Fool.me

Last edited:
•••
WrongMoves.com
(not my name)

Last edited:
•••
IMadeThisPlatformJustToGrift.com

•••
Factcheck.com recently sold for $85.000

https://domainnamewire.com/2021/03/...-at-godaddy-selfmade-com-sells-for-nearly-1m/

I guess we'll have people here hitting the dislike or disagree button on that too - some people feel they are being persecuted if others disagree with them at all, and have trouble recognising humour and even facts. Stand by for allegations of bias in this thread and lectures on how wokeness prevents domain sales.

Problem w/ “fact check” — not thread off track— weaponized. ultimate “Confirmation bias.
“Fact check.com” is an amazing domain.
Good luck to the buyer, hope he copies
AllSides.com —not Politifact.com, Snopes.com Factcheck.org and mediabiasfactcheck.com
Ther few good name; barely unbiased service;
Pl “Factcheck.com”neutral, not a .org upgrade!

Last edited:
•••
Maybe he pens a deal with the .best folks <<@Cyril.Best>> for majority ownership in the .best TLD in exchange for launching his new platform on Be.Best? And to use the platform, you have to buy/renew a .best domain?

Or perhaps there is a thought for the Donald to purchase/create his own registry none other than the obvious .Trump comes to mind.

BeLike.Trump?
Get.Trump?
iAm.Trump
Go.Trump
JohnSmith.Trump
iSupport.Trump
iDontSuppot.Trump
HateMeOrLoveMeButToUseMyPlatformYouHaveToBuyAndRenew.Trump

Last edited:
•••
Only cult is the intolerant ones that block you.

Only One cult way to peace of mind is the intolerant ones tired of reading / having their newsfeed filled with internet QAnon like bad pillow talking garbage is they block ignore you. :spam:

Those who want to read/constantly engage in QAnon like bad pillow talk can take that discussion to QAnonPros.com. Oh wait, its fake. Like.. ahhh I give up already. Trump has created a monster inc. I hope TrumpNet has a way to handle their QAnon problem, or else, the platform may be asking those zucker nerds for help, which Jack and Sergei may agree to, only because if left to fester without proper mod teams'. a foreign troll farm (or the radical right) could ignite the mob to new threats and put national security at risk.

Last edited:
•••
Only One cult way to peace of mind is the intolerant ones tired of reading / having their newsfeed filled with internet QAnon like bad pillow talking garbage is they block ignore you. :spam:

Those who want to read/constantly engage in QAnon like bad pillow talk can take that discussion to QAnonPros.com. Oh wait, its fake. Like.. ahhh I give up already. Trump has created a monster inc. I hope TrumpNet has a way to handle their QAnon problem, or else, the platform may be asking those zucker nerds for help, which Jack and Sergei may agree to, only because if left to fester without proper mod teams'. a foreign troll farm (or the radical right) could ignite the mob to new threats and put national security at risk.

Peace and love, Grilled.

Let's have dialogue. Not block people.

I said you best websleuth, and i meant that. Political differences aside, you're a smart guy.

(I dont believe in Q, that's a non-sequitur)

Last edited:
•••
Twister .com

Believe .me

•••
Lol, love reading everyone's names

Bigle.com

•••
Last edited:
•••
Ivanka’s dad owns Ivanka.com
Jared.com “He went to Jared” diamond site. No relation to this Jared;
You dont have to all have to flock to Kay.com ;)

.COM only please! and yet same people claim
the Donald is out of touch. Sabotage if noncom

Ivanka.com is his best, for sure.

•••
•••
•••
Lol, love reading everyone's names

Bigle.com

Bigly!! I love that one. “Bigly.com”
Feel like would be confused with “Biggie”
but Bigly.com is prime acquisition target.
Leads to Parking page. Go get ‘em!! Bigly.com

Last edited:
•••
He should just buy existing platforms like gab.com or there's a new one www.retalk.com, or any readable 4 letter .coms.

Or hire a broker to secretly buy the pedo cesspool Twitter.

The highlighted is the game conservatives hasn't learned to play, and it's painful. Until we begin to own stakes in the media and the big techs, the Liberal will continue to use them to manipulate America and the world.

•••
•••
consAreUs.com
RuinedRepublicans.com
GropersAndThieves.com

are a few that come to mind

•••
Dumb.me
Fool.me
I don't have an irrational evil hatred for the guy that's been drummed up and installed into my head by the media, hence my dislike for suggestions like these, but I genuinely think that trump.ing would be funny. Shame Google haven't opened the .ing registry yet.

•••
I don't have an irrational evil hatred

Irrational? That's rich. On the good news front, he has set the Republican party back 40 years. I guess that's what he meant by MAGA .... no more Republicans in office.

NoMoreRepublicans.com?

•••
Irrational? That's rich. On the good news front, he has set the Republican party back 40 years. I guess that's what he meant by MAGA .... no more Republicans in office.

NoMoreRepublicans.com?
Yes, and evil. That which you appear to be exhibiting. Say no to hatred.

Last edited:
•••
Evil ... good one! Just out of curiosity, would you consider any of these things "evil"?

Not paying contractors who have completed their work satisfactorily?
Bilking tuition out of unsuspecting students?
Demanding death for innocent men?
Assaulting women?
Lying for personal benefit despite grave consequences for many?

Or does your definition of "evil" stop at the "media" who reports on these misdeeds?

To be clear: This idiot is responsible for thousands of deaths and untold economic crisis because of his inept response to a pandemic. If he had taken even the simplest of steps, lives and jobs would have been saved and he would be President today. But he was too stupid to realize the severity or didn't care or was too incompetent. He would have likely died if not for top notch medical care and his response was, "see, it's nothing." That is real evil!

•••
Evil ... good one! Just out of curiosity, would you consider any of these things "evil"?

Not paying contractors who have completed their work satisfactorily?
Bilking tuition out of unsuspecting students?
Demanding death for innocent men?
Assaulting women?
Lying for personal benefit despite grave consequences for many?

Or does your definition of "evil" stop at the "media" who reports on these misdeeds?

To be clear: This idiot is responsible for thousands of deaths and untold economic crisis because of his inept response to a pandemic. If he had taken even the simplest of steps, lives and jobs would have been saved and he would be President today. But he was too stupid to realize the severity or didn't care or was too incompetent. He would have likely died if not for top notch medical care and his response was, "see, it's nothing." That is real evil!
If the people that reported on these things exercised journalistic objectivity when they reported them then I might be tempted to agree.

But until they do, I won't let the media turn me into someone that sees the evil in everything and make reality up in my own head or be led blindly by people that seek to divide.

It really worries me that you really believe "This idiot is responsible for thousands of deaths and untold economic crisis because of his inept response to a pandemic." because you clearly think that he's bigger than he actually was. The president doesn't really DO much. There are a lot of moving parts, a lot of people that make the world, that make up the USA. To pretend that he pulled all of the strings or is "responsible" is a fallacy. Many would also argue to the exact contrary which would also be lunacy.

Peace.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back