Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Welcome to another edition of Domain Names Owned by: - Today we have Domain Names Owned by Donald Trump, being based here in the UK and having to deal with our own political party troubles, I don't express comment on the US politics market, however as the election is now over, I thought I would share Domain Names Owned by Domain Trump note these are domain names under his companies ownership being DTTM Operations LLC & THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION.

His first registration was back in 1997 for DonaldJTrump.com back in on the 20th of January 1997, however, he now has over 3000+ Domains under his control.

Check out the full list on Robbies Blog - http://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-donald-trump/7460

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was surprised that I didn't see a domain with POTUS in it.

Last edited:
•••
trump.com
wow, cant find five favorites, his strategy with domains is not investment but coverage or something.

•••
•••
•••
donaldjtrumpsignaturecollectiondominicanrepublic.com

is this a domain name or a file name? :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
How we find this?
Like If I know a website of a business such as- PartyFood.com
If Partyfood.co, Foodparty.com Foodsparty.com are own & redirected to the website PartyFood.com.
Is there any tool I can find how many & which domains are redirected to PartyFood.com?

•••
•••
Ivanka.com is quite nice, trumpties.com made me laugh.

•••
Trump.com is super clean. & RIP Ivanka.com surprised it isn't being used.

•••
•••
Last i looked all were worthless and nothing has improved wouldn't even look at his dropped list. I have seen newbies with far better profiles. Egotistic rubbish with no resale value or market.

Last edited:
•••
Last i looked all were worthless and nothing has improved wouldn't even look at his dropped list. I have seen newbies with far better profiles
TrumpTower.com

•••
Last edited:
•••
Even worse paid for a building with it and new owner would rename it and buy another.
still won't be as strong as TrumpTower ...

•••
•••
The few I checked are all at GD.
Do they give him a preferential discount on registrations & renewals ? Having that amount of domains there is not the cheapest options, after seeing all the different tlds (even with discount club).
Of course he doesn't look at his spendings but it may not be the case forever..

•••
•••
What's his best domain name?

Not his best, but the most sincere: thinklikeatrump (.com)

also owns:

trumpfake .com
trumpfraud .com
trumpfraud .info
trumpfraud .net
trumpfraud .org

Last edited:
•••
Big plans for Vancouver, very BIG plans...more domains than any other place:

trumpvan .com
trumpvan .info
trumpvan .net
trumpvan .org
trumpvancouver .ca
trumpvancouver .com
trumpvancouver .info
trumpvancouver .net
trumpvancouver .org
trumpestatesvancouver .com
trumpestatevancouver .com
trumpvancouverresort .com
trumpvancouverresort .info
trumpvancouverresort .net
trumpvancouverresort .org
trumpsalesvancouver .com
trumptowervancouver .com
trumptowervancouver .info
trumptowervancouver .net
trumptowervancouver .org
trumpvancouverbritishcolumbia .com
trumpvancouvercanada .com
trumpvancouverhotel .com
trumpvancouverhotel .info
trumpvancouverhotel .net
trumpvancouverhotel .org
vancouverhoteltrump .com
vancouvertrump .com

Last edited:
•••
Last i looked all were worthless and nothing has improved wouldn't even look at his dropped list. I have seen newbies with far better profiles. Egotistic rubbish with no resale value or market.

You realise not everyone is a domainer..

And not all domainers buy domains for semantic value..

Pretty much only domain flippers buy for resale. Everyone else buys because they like/need the name & if the project fails, they drop..

That's why made up brandables are worth to some, while keywords are worth to others..

Regarding worth, many domainers into the 4L hype mostly buy 4L domains which would most likely never sell to a company, yet they join bidding wars & pay 3 figures because someone a few years ago said 4L domains were valuable..

Some SEO domains might shock you lol..

Also it's obvious the domains listed above are mostly for brand protection, not resale..

•••
Did he miss presiden /t / t / rump . com ???
Actually how can you find out the ownership of domains that are privacy protected ???

•••
You realise not everyone is a domainer..

And not all domainers buy domains for semantic value..

Pretty much only domain flippers buy for resale. Everyone else buys because they like/need the name & if the project fails, they drop..

That's why made up brandables are worth to some, while keywords are worth to others..

Regarding worth, many domainers into the 4L hype mostly buy 4L domains which would most likely never sell to a company, yet they join bidding wars & pay 3 figures because someone a few years ago said 4L domains were valuable..

Some SEO domains might shock you lol..

Also it's obvious the domains listed above are mostly for brand protection, not resale..
Never thought for a second he was domainer by the list but this list has no generic value and really offers no brand protection as it leaves just as many holes. You might love him but it is as bad as gets really not much thought put into it other than surname. There is nothing to debate.

Last edited:
•••
livelikeatrump.com
thinklikeatrump.com

seriously? I better not

Last edited:
•••
I have a good bit of political domains including some with trumps name
ItsSuperTuesday.Com
2024istrumpti.me
unrepublicano.com for any candidate to push for Hispanic vote maybe?
Votodemocrato.com for a candidate to do the same with the GOTV I initiatives or to tie both up from the opposing candidate depending on the strategy
The others GoDaddy let me buy but then flagged me !? 🙄

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back