Dynadot

events Trump setting up new platform-Ideas for a name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the people that reported on these things exercised journalistic objectivity when they reported them then I might be tempted to agree.

But until they do, I won't let the media turn me into someone that sees the evil in everything and make reality up in my own head or be led blindly by people that seek to divide.

It really worries me that you really believe "This idiot is responsible for thousands of deaths and untold economic crisis because of his inept response to a pandemic." because you clearly think that he's bigger than he actually was. The president doesn't really DO much. There are a lot of moving parts, a lot of people that make the world, that make up the USA. To pretend that he pulled all of the strings or is "responsible" is a fallacy. Many would also argue to the exact contrary which would also be lunacy.

Peace.
it’s as if the deaths are subtracted when Biden took over, instead of adding. US Death 550K?
Who’s counting. (we know who’s not, now...)
P.S. “Warp Speed” is a success,
“as impactful as the Manhattan Project.”

Last edited:
•••
The president doesn't really DO much

Well you're right in one regard ... this President actually did nothing.

P.S. “Warp Speed” is a success

It is. And when the time came to get vaccinated, to celebrate it's success, this a**hole did it without telling a soul. Hidden away in the disgrace of an election loss he continued to cower out of site. It's probably not true though because you can't trust the media.

•••
It's nice to be vindicated. :hungry:

•••
I thought of another name: StopTheVote.com

•••
Will be interesting as well to see which registrar he goes with.

•••
And for name, Covfefe would be suitable. Current owner looks reachable.

•••
Trumpublican
.... likely
(btw. since Dec 2020 KeepAmericaGreat.com is offline.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back