domain Triple Crown "Justify".... Domain Justification - Justify.ntld

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
With Justify winning the Triple Crown at Belmont Park, i justified taking a leap of faith, and bought a half dozen two word .coms like, JustifyRacing.com (not mine). I also bought a few strategic one word Justify.ntld's that compliment the .com's.

This may be stink'n think'n, but professional gamblers may want to own domains with "Justify" as part of the name. Maybe I need to sell them in Vegas or at the track:xf.wink:

Anyone ever justified a strategy like this? Ideas or suggestions? Thanks,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Listen there is no point in "fighting" here...you have bought a lot of domains and sold none. We suggest that these domains are for the most part unsaleable. You disagree. Let it end there.

•••
Sure. It's anyone offering you any type of advice, and expecting you to ad-heed or accept it as such.
S you're saying
I don't understand folks like you. You start a thread about a very risky and poorly thought-through strategy for buying domains and ask:

So when we, the experts, respond, you ridicule the response rather than making it a point of civil discussion. You even bring in unrelated discussions about totally different issues with some commenters that you've encountered in other threads.

There is already enough acrimony and conflict in the world today.

So now we learn that you are buying a thousand (thousands?) of domains without so much as test-marketing a single one. Your "strategy" will only result in a warehouse full of domains you cannot sell.

You, sir, are industrial-grade clue-resistant. Why did you ask for "Ideas or suggestions" when all you want to do is ridicule valuable advice? A response isn't necessary, I'm no psychologist but I think I know the answer. I hope you become the victim of your own echo chamber sooner rather than later for your own good.
"we, the experts"???? lol, in case you didn't know foggy, there's neither a Ph.D, an MBA or even a BA in domaining (which isn't even a word btw), yet you consider you and your ilk "experts". Suggestion, your post to me is OFF TOPIC. This was NEVER meant to be about my 1,750 domains, or my strategy for buying and selling domains. If you want to know about that, I'd suggest you request politely via direct message.Yes, I asked for "ideas or suggestions", but all I got is criticism.

Regardless of what you say or think, you might just learn a little something from me. I do have a college degree having majored in Business, Economics and Marketing. However, it obviously means absolutely NOTHING to you despite the FACT I've successfully employed all three majors throughout my lifetime.

Finally, if you'e open minded enough to learn anything new, you may want to go to the gTLD thread about .Golf or .Club to see what I was up to for the last 3-4 hours visiting a half dozen local golf pro's about a Kiwanis Charity golf outing I've been coordinating for the last 37 years.

That's all I have for you unless you want to share any serious "ideas or suggestions" you may have with regards to domains I've registered using the word Justify, which unlike "domaining", actually is a word:xf.wink:

•••
This was NEVER meant to be about my 1,750 domains, or my strategy for buying and selling domains.

Your very first post:

Anyone ever justified a strategy like this? Ideas or suggestions?

So in your first post you ask people what they think of your strategy, then post it was never meant to be about your strategy. Do you see how those statements contradict each other?

Now if a strategy works, it would result in sales.

Outside of this, I haven't had time to sell a single domain due to the FACT, I'm still accumulating and building my portfolio.

So to this point, your strategies haven't worked. You mention time to sell domains. If you have good domains, buyers will reach out to you, and then you take it from there, not much time involved.

Again, all this other stuff you post about, past history, here an event, there an event, I know this and that person etc. is meaningless. Get sales. You don't listen to people who actually get sales is part of your problem.

•••
It's interesting how this is your signature line

Bulloney:xf.wink:

as if you expect every post of yours to be a sort of Touche riposte to a naysayer. Which it turns out that most every one of your posts...is exactly that!

•••
Your very first post:

So in your first post you ask people what they think of your strategy, then post it was never meant to be about your strategy. Do you see how those statements contradict each other?

Now if a strategy works, it would result in sales.

So to this point, your strategies haven't worked. You mention time to sell domains. If you have good domains, buyers will reach out to you, and then you take it from there, not much time involved.

Again, all this other stuff you post about, past history, here an event, there an event, I know this and that person etc. is meaningless. Get sales. You don't listen to people who actually get sales is part of your problem.
Please pay attention JB, or you'll just get youself in trouble. My first post to start this thread said absolutely nothing about my strategy for buying, selling or developing any of my 1,750 domains. However, it's titled, Triple Crown "Justify"....Domain Justification, and if you go back and reread you'll see what I'm saying. I'm sure you didn't intentionally LIE, but a LIE just the same.

Then as for your and xynames parsing of words where I said, "I haven't had the time to sell a single domain", obviously you didn't see where I said prior to that, I have investors who as part of their investment, now own domains that I sold them. I've even suggested if you or anyone else would like to understand more about those transactions, I'll check with the buyers (who happen to be friends), to see if they're ok with me sharing this information.

Finally, thanks for your post following my starting of this thread, but I'm savvy enough to know and understand your game, and it's not very flattering:xf.wink:

•••
I've even suggested if you or anyone else would like to understand more about those transactions, I'll check with the buyers (who happen to be friends), to see if they're ok with me sharing this information.

Speaking of games, I think we already know the answer to that one. People have been asking that for awhile now. Share some actual sales, you never have. It'll be something you continually dodge with one excuse or another. And your first post did ask about one of the strategies you use to buy domains.

Last edited:
•••
Notification: This thread was moved to the Appraisal Forum due to the context of the topic questions seeking advice, review, opinion, appraisal, suggestions, etc.. on a keyword specific domain name of any new gTLD extension.

Please keep the thread on-topic to that request. Heated debate is fine, however, please refrain from any personal attacks, threats, name-calling, or antagonistic behavior. This goes for both, the thread starter and all participating members.

Thanks for understanding,

•••
Like Kate and others you assume an awful lot Giles....would you bet your life on there being "no value" in the name Justify?

Absolutely I would, and I'd be right too

Around 300 of my domains have dropped because they were bought for reasons other than "name investing".

Why would anyone buy 300 ($3k) names with no plan of making money on them, you know they were dropped because you couldnt sell them and those are the facts

Giles, finally I'll share with you the FACT that my domains appraise for well over a million dollars.

Who appraised them at this?? considering you don't believe in Godaddy appraisals or any automated appraisals, who gave you this figure, no random friend or colleague of yours would appraise domains when they dont know the industry, so it must be someone here on namepros as they must know about domains to give that sort of appraisal, I bet you wont be telling anyone this either? Cmon Bulloney, anyone can see whats going on here

You know very well that your .Golf and .Club domains are not worth 250K, if this was the case, you would have cashed them in by now.

.if you only knew:xf.wink:

I do know and so do most people on here, I think deep down you know as well.

Good luck

•••
What was the question again ?

upload_2018-6-12_10-5-56.png

•••
Absolutely I would, and I'd be right too

Why would anyone buy 300 ($3k) names with no plan of making money on them, you know they were dropped because you couldnt sell them and those are the facts

Who appraised them at this?? considering you don't believe in Godaddy appraisals or any automated appraisals, who gave you this figure, no random friend or colleague of yours would appraise domains when they dont know the industry, so it must be someone here on namepros as they must know about domains to give that sort of appraisal, I bet you wont be telling anyone this either? Cmon Bulloney, anyone can see whats going on here

You know very well that your .Golf and .Club domains are not worth 250K, if this was the case, you would have cashed them in by now.

I do know and so do most people on here, I think deep down you know as well.

Good luck
Giles...personally I value life way too much to bet it on ANYTHING. I doubt seriously anyone else can justify such a statement especially when a business named the Justify Cafe exists as seen here: https://www.facebook.com/cafejustify/ For the record, I own a few domains using the word justify that are just as good:xf.wink: Again, unless you missed it, Justify was just the 13th horse in history to win the Triple Crown, and my research shows that other Triple Crown winners had businesses named after them as well.

Then you stated; "Why would anyone buy 300 ($3k) names with no plan of making money on them, you know they were dropped because you couldnt sell them and those are the facts" Giles, could I assume you would bet your life on that statement as well??? Sorry Giles...you would be WRONG again. First of all, I stated before I didn't buy them to sell them. I just owned them so that I could legally and strategically use the "tm" symbol when using the names on products like t-shirts, coffee mugs, beer mugs etc. Some of the domains I still own are intended to be used for that purpose, and they are NOT for sale.

Finally, as far as my domains being appraised by a combination of Estibot and Go Daddy for over a million dollars, and my .Golf and .Club domains appraised for over 250K, I would highly recommend you not bet your life on that either. I can't list my names and appraisals here, but I can certainly share them with you (or anyone else for that matter) via a personal/direct message if you request me too.

Can you justify anymore questions Giles? Seriously, I think it's time for a truce Giles, similar to the one happening in Singapore right now.....hahnah.kr (check it out, it's available to register)

•••
•••
Jen...while you're way off topic, the million dollar question is, do you still believe this is the same Richard Morris you falsely accused of cyber squatting? http://www.adrforum.com/Domaindecisions/1093690.htm
No. But I had good reason to ask given the coincidences (name, location) and your sketchy understanding of TM law. But I did not accuse you, was just asking a question. By the way my name is not Jen. Have a nice day.

•••
As this is now an official appraisal thread my personal opinion is that the names referenced by the OP are of little or no value.

•••
@Bulloney

You have said so many times those appraisals are worth nothing yet you based your 250k appraisal on them

People are trying to help and ave you money and you just insult them...sorry but this game is not for you and that me being brutally honest

I wont reply to your posts anymore, I promise.

Good luck

•••
As this is now an official appraisal thread my personal opinion is that the names referenced by the OP are of little or no value.
I'm not sure how you're able to appraise something you haven't seen....I know I can't. But then again, you're the expert:xf.wink:

•••
I'm not sure how you're able to appraise something you haven't seen....I know I can't. But then again, you're the expert:xf.wink:

You have written enough for me to make that judgement based on my limited experience of having sold well over 1,000 domain names, not sure if that makes me an expert but I do know a little.

•••
DomainIQ.com

•••
@Bulloney

You have said so many times those appraisals are worth nothing yet you based your 250k appraisal on them

People are trying to help and ave you money and you just insult them...sorry but this game is not for you and that me being brutally honest

I wont reply to your posts anymore, I promise.

Good luck
You don't need to reply Giles, but I need to respond to your
You have written enough for me to make that judgement based on my limited experience of having sold well over 1,000 domain names, not sure if that makes me an expert but I do know a little.
Since you're the expert, how do you Justify this? https://www.godaddy.com/domain-valu...vail=1&tmskey=&domainToCheck=justifypeace.com

Last edited:
•••
DomainIQ.com
Mr Reason/Tiger...you may want to seriously consider a truce with me too, in case there's a chance you could learn something:xf.wink:

•••
Mr Reason/Tiger...you may want to seriously consider a truce with me too, in case there's a chance you could learn something:xf.wink:
Other than your seemingly hostile LinkedIn messages and emails, I’ve had little interaction with you. For some reason you think I owe you an apology for saying you shouldn’t speak to people online in the manner in which you do. If you feel that was inappropriate then I do apologize.

I’m happy to truce with you Sir as I never had a problem in the first place. Each to their own, and I have no doubt you’ve been successful in many endeavors. Perhaps you will be in “domaining” as well.

•••
Wow..the credible godaddy appraisals again 😉

•••
Hmmm

Gone to the domain appraisal thread but no domains to appraise... 🙄

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back