Requirements
What is requested: Logo
Prize Amount: $100 US paid via paypal
File Type: Vector
Logo must be able to look great in both in digital file and embroidered
Contest End Date: 24/05/2017

Have fun guys

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello!

I have tried to create something simple, but effective. I have incorporated into the icon a timber floor, by adding your initials (FF), one normal F and one upside down F.

Hope you like it!

ff.jpg

wood.jpg

1.png

•••
Hello,

here is my try. Icon designed using the initials of FineFloors.

finefloors.png

fine.jpg

Last edited:
•••
they look great guys but i was more thinking "tradesman"not corporate

•••
First try (text logo - tradesman logo is being worked on):
fine-floors-logo1.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello,

My first entry with 2 concepts, let me know what you think. Colors can still be modified.
fine-floor.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
that you confronted dude, i didnt immediately see the similarity

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think you should start using your own ideas.

Hello @kraman.157
Can you see my post #8. It was before your post #10.
What I want to tell you here is:
1. First concept using tradesman image/shape/abstract is my design. In this case, other designers still can use same concept by using tradesman in their design, because Contest Holder ask it (see post #4).
2. My design post #13 in your quotes of post #15 was improvement/enhancement version from my previous design in post #8.
So, who is inspired by other's design now? Me or You.
Therefore, please think and watch carefully before posting or giving comments.
Goodluck!

Last edited:
•••
Hello @kraman.157
Can you see my post #8. It was before your post #10.
What I want to tell you here is:
1. First concept using tradesman image/shape/abstract is my design. In this case, other designers still can use same concept by using tradesman in their design, because Contest Holder ask it (see post #4).
2. My design post #13 in your quotes of post #15 was improvement/enhancement version from my previous design in post #8.
Therefore, please think and watch carefully before posting or giving comments.
Goodluck!
In your initial design you used tradesman and kind of tick in your design. Actually i didn't even look at your design in the first place.

I just thought of two ideas one simply tradesman design and the other one is of incorporsting tradesman, timber and tool. That's why I posted 2 different designs in a single post.

Unlike you, I used to post my ideas in the thread as soon as I see a new contest. I dont wait to see inspiration from my fellow designers. Most probably out of 1st , three entries in most of the contest it will be my design. That's how I do. I don't take ideas from my fellow designers.

Yea you improvised your design with the inspiration of my design. Using tradesman, timber and tools was my idea and you took this and did a revision.

Whose idea is this? .

I am not like you who used to take ideas from the fellow designers within the contest. I can think on my own as per the needs of CH.

I know from what design You extract ideas from within the contest. I can even show you examples.

Unlike you, other designers here are not having any conflict with other design. It is only you making improvements over the other designers idea.

If you think you are really a good designer start doing out of box thinking or atleast think on your own and not taking ideas from your fellow designers.
If you do so i will be the first person to like your design.

I hope you understand what I am trying to imply over here.

Thanks.

•••
Lol. I think you did not understand and read carefully on my post above.
So, according to me, no offense; it's useless to argue here. Thanks.

•••
Lol. I think you did not understand and read carefully on my post above.
So, according to me, no offense; it's useless to argue here. Thanks.

I made a big explanation especially for the above quote. As if you are saying that I got inspired over your design.

I am not making any false statement over here. I am making statements with facts.

Thanks

•••
Ok guys, take it easy. I am thinking of suggesting this; if you go to some contest sites, when a CH posts a challange and designers sumbit their works, it is only the CH and site workers that gets to see the submissions. Hence, solving the issue of stolen ideas from fellow designers. Also each designer has a limited slot. All entries are only visible to everyone when the CH picks their winner. Now, this is interesting however, the problem is on the side of the CH, he/she is forced to individually answer any designer that ask for feedback or maybe ignore?. CH also has a choice of selecting from the limited(5 or 6) entries/designer only as compared to the endless entries CH recieves. I dont know if this made sense. Still cool with the current method here though

•••
@finefloors, your feedback would really inspire US to dig further for your request.

Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back