Dynadot

Adventure Travel logo contest (Closed)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, I have a contest for an logo.

The company is for an Adventure Travel Company.
The company name is 'Adventure Downunder'
The logo will be used on emails, paper work, website, flyers and company travel documents.

If you have questions, please feel free to PM me.

The main characters need to be either a combination or a strong stand alone use of a Kangaroo, Koala Bear, with or without Ayers Rock ( Uluru ) doing something adventurous (scuba diving, driving, hiking etc)

Requirements:
What is requested: Logo (preferably with colors, yellow/green/gold, etc. - something fun, but professional).
Prize Amount: $50 US paid via PayPal
File Type: Vector/PSD files
Logo must be able to look great in both in digital file and embroidered
Contest End Date: 07 Feb 2019

Thank you to everyone for entering our logo competition, after much deliberation, we have chosen a winner.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
logo.jpg

•••
Hello,
Please, find my concept below. If you'd like any changes, let me know.~

dcyrg74-bbd9d69d-ac52-410b-a989-767f3fb91de2.png

•••
I just wanted to say i am completely in awe of the entries thus far, just incredible. It is going to make the decision very difficult.

•••
•••
Click image to view the the full-size
1.png

Last edited:
•••
Only 2 days to go, but some amazing entries, thank you to all who have submitted an entry thus far.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you to everyone for entering our logo competition, after much deliberation, we have chosen the design below as our winner.
Travel Logo Winner(blk).PNG
Travel Logo Winner.PNG

•••
•••
congrats winner, great contest everyone

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back