Requirements
What is requested: Logo
Prize Amount: $100 US paid via paypal
File Type: Vector
Logo must be able to look great in both in digital file and embroidered
Contest End Date: 24/05/2017

Have fun guys

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok guys, take it easy. I am thinking of suggesting this; if you go to some contest sites, when a CH posts a challange and designers sumbit their works, it is only the CH and site workers that gets to see the submissions. Hence, solving the issue of stolen ideas from fellow designers. Also each designer has a limited slot. All entries are only visible to everyone when the CH picks their winner. Now, this is interesting however, the problem is on the side of the CH, he/she is forced to individually answer any designer that ask for feedback or maybe ignore?. CH also has a choice of selecting from the limited(5 or 6) entries/designer only as compared to the endless entries CH recieves. I dont know if this made sense. Still cool with the current method here though

It perfectly makes sense. That's why I feel submission via Private message to contest holder should also be taken into consideration. By this this way, these kind of issues can be easily avoided. When the entries are hidden no one will know be able to copy or isnpire idea from other designers

•••
ff1.PNG

•••
•••
•••
•••
Design deleted because contest date has end.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks to everyone

There were some really good logos, you are all very skilled

kraman47 was the winner, he might post the final logo when he is 100% happy

•••
•••
•••

•••
•••
•••
Congrats to the winner! May we see the winning entry?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back