Domain Empire

information Total number of 7N's available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Madala

BhanuVIP Member
Impact
Hi I just wanted to share info about remaining 7N's.

Total number of remaining 7n's are 17,00,000 +. Out of which 6,00,000 are without 0 and 4.

Hope this helps you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You can get the "888" list at DNdigger for free.
Yeah, although their list is from last October. I have a new one. I can also run custom searches for people--you'll need to tell me the parameters you need.

•••
Yeah, although their list is from last October. I have a new one. I can also run custom searches for people--you'll need to tell me the parameters you need.

Your right they still didn't update dndigger. com. I am done buying for now(famous last words(lol), but might be in touch with you at a later date. Also, by posting the list for free, it will get a sellout faster, and if your holding those names getting a sellout increases the value of your names, but that is up to you, and good luck!

•••
PM me for a free list of all avail 7N.com. Currently 1085727 chips remain.

•••
Looks like in the last 24 hours since Chinese New Year ended, about 1,000 more 7n.com with "888" (Has either 0 and or 4) got registered, only around 4K left, should sell out this week.

Thanks, Jim

•••
What are these fetching now, the 7N with 888 + 0/4 ?

•••
What are these fetching now, the 7N with 888 + 0/4 ?

You can still hand reg them for $8-9 a name. So not much yet, but once sell out on "888" price will go up alot, should be sold out this month

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back