NameSilo

Today I Got a $16.78 click

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello everyone,

I want to share my biggest adsense earning per one click. Today, I made $16.78 from 1 click. The click came from my website, which is only 3 months old and gets arround 500 visitors per day.

adsense_earnings.jpg

In the end of this thread I would like to ask you, what is your biggest revenue from one click from adsense?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1st of all
congratulations

and secondly i dont have an adsense account :)

•••
I think My biggest was about 5$. and thats a one time thing.

•••
i got a 7 Euro click yesterday with EmailMatters.com parked with sedo.com. these kinda things don't happen often...

•••
Good deal! :wave:

Glad to hear any keywords are still getting bid that high.

•••
Nice, and I thought I was happy with my $1.99 click yesterday.

•••
Hello everyone,

I want to share my biggest adsense earning per one click. Today, I made $16.78 from 1 click. The click came from my website, which is only 3 months old and gets arround 500 visitors per day.

In the end of this thread I would like to ask you, what is your biggest revenue from one click from adsense?

Wow, that some really good money you got for just one click :o

I usually get $0.03 per click. And few months back, I once noticed one click that was around $1. Other than that, its always, $0.03/click :(

•••
what niche is it?

Cheers
Corey

•••
My day in the life of adsense :)

Hi guys.

Not bad earning per day ey? ;) And I'm just getting started :)

Attachments

• Adsense Earnings.jpg
    Adsense Earnings.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 195
•••
wow, that's what i call 'high paying keyword'. so far i only got $1.7 a click from conference call niche. what niche are you in?

•••
well done!!!

Keep up the good work.

Jag

•••
That's amazingly high paying click. I wonder which company is able to pay that amount for a single click.

•••
Congratulations, andrew. Imagine getting those all the time. Can't tell you about me, though, since I just signed up.

And thanks for the animated bug, JagG. Almost spit my tea all over the screen. :)

~Erin B.

•••
•••
•••
wow, i did not think it is possible. the most i had was 3 euro.

•••
my highest is 0.48 and back to 0.03.. :(

•••
Nice RPC, but it was probably a CPA sort of payout there.....someone probably signed up for a plan/product etc.

•••
Good job!! Congratulations!!:]

•••
goo dand congratulations again!

•••
Awesome click! Congratulations on the click and all that traffic in 3 months. Any traffic tips? LOL

•••
wow! thats a huge click u got.
$1.3 is my higest one.

•••
that's good to hear..........the maximum bid i got is $8 ..but i have never got it clicked

•••
congratsB-), It's not unusual to get in the $3.30 range per click for me but that's about as high as I usually get.

Dave

•••
that's a lot , i get no more than $5 before

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back