Dynadot

Today I Got a $16.78 click

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello everyone,

I want to share my biggest adsense earning per one click. Today, I made $16.78 from 1 click. The click came from my website, which is only 3 months old and gets arround 500 visitors per day.

adsense_earnings.jpg

In the end of this thread I would like to ask you, what is your biggest revenue from one click from adsense?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great

WOW ! Thats Great. Good luck in getting more Golden Clicks.

•••
Back when I use adsense my highest click earned was $7. Good for you man.

•••
Congrats on the nice payout. Keep the quality traffic coming in and you will see more of them :)

•••
I can do that price too very easy but by all day .:td:

•••
Not bad.

Don't hold your breath though, you'll not get that too often unless the clicks convert.

I have a site that the clicks will almost never convert, as the visitors are all schoolkids, but still getting a few bucks per click.. Hope it continues :)

•••
•••
congrats,i think the keywards played the trick

•••
Wow...!!
$16.78 for a single click is simply awesome. I have a webmaster niche forum and the highest i ever received for a single click was $1.68 about a couple of weeks back. The average i get per click though is just around 5 cents.

•••
wooowww... it's great click that i ever heard from adsense..
my best click is $2.13

•••
Congrats! My site is new but I get about $.09 max.

•••
•••
•••
And I was happy with a couple of $4/5 clicks...pfffft

•••
im a newbie just started adsense

anyway congratz dude

•••
Today I've had a 5,3€ (approx 7,4$) click on Sedo...
Even if it was on a Real Estate domain i'm still very surprised.

•••
Highest from memory would be just over $2 for me.

•••
I have noticed alot of different clicks and prices over time but have to admit it has been a while since I have seen a click that high. Not a common thing especially these days by any means. Congrats on your click of course. Keep us updated on if it happens again even over the $10 amount.

•••
Congratulation

Congratulation bro.. i have 300+ Click but earning only 11 $ :) you are lucky

•••
maybe you got a sale from that click

•••
Nice to hear it. Think this earnings are from higher CPA bid.

•••
That is almost my one week earning. The maximum i got was around $1 ha ha

•••
thats Really A Great For you Dude, My Mostly Adsense Earning For one Click is just $3.5 and Your Earning is Lot Higher Then Me

•••
Recently I got $4.34 from a single click from my financial management blog. average is $0.30

•••
i got 0.28 from keyword video its my highest so far.. :( i get only 2cents daily from it.. better than nothing..

•••
Sites about law/lawyers etc. have really high CPC

Unfortunately I dont have any sites about that

I have got some clicks around 7$ before I think, really rare.

Ones like $3 come around once a week or so!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back