Dynadot

Today I Got a $16.78 click

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello everyone,

I want to share my biggest adsense earning per one click. Today, I made $16.78 from 1 click. The click came from my website, which is only 3 months old and gets arround 500 visitors per day.

adsense_earnings.jpg

In the end of this thread I would like to ask you, what is your biggest revenue from one click from adsense?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow. Congratulations.
I received $2.17 from a click. Nothing compared to yours.

•••
Wow, congrats that some really good money you got for just one click
I get $0.03 per click. only one time I noticed one click that was around $2 rest of the time same 0.3$.

•••
That's amazingly high paying click. I wonder which company is able to pay that amount for a single click.

One of the banks we bailed out

I had one site get 5 clicks for almost 10.00 (lawyer site) Clicks are around 0.45 to $2.00 but only get 1-3 clicks a month on average
pays for itself.
and 1 site do about $20.00 one day but like 30 or 40 clicks

Last edited:
•••
•••
My highest is $17.25. It happened once and only once though, and I haven't had anything like it for a loong time.

•••
•••
•••
thats great and ya congratszzz
i just wanna know how does the click rate increases..???

•••
I have never got more than 2$ for any click by the way whats your niche?

•••
Good job. By the way keep updating the content then u will get more from adsense

•••
•••
are you sure that adsense is paying that high tooo? i Can't just believe that!

•••
NOTE:-I Myself clicked it

Don't expect to have your Adsense account for long.

•••
I think mine was around $1.94 - I don't get many visitors (yet)

•••
wow congrats!
my highest earning is $2.47...

•••
congratulations !
I just got $.02 per click. It's the best that I get.

•••
Thats great. Do well in future. :)

•••
That's insane man. Congrats. My most expensive was a few bucks.

Skinny

•••
I think you get more when it converts to lead

•••
I've always made most my money online via rev share affiliate deals, adsense will never come close to payout as much, if i work my profit out, it would be on the ratio of $8 per click +

I think adsense is a mistake, if you are driving quality traffic to a website, might as well convert them yourself rather than let them drive to a competing or related site.

Congrats on the high CPC though.

•••
$2.61 yesterday for a click. Mine varies a lot, from .01 up to .17, occasionally higher. Never over 1.00, though.

•••
I get about 30 clicks per day and can't even make that much all together. My biggest click was about $1.5. I guess that may be a problem.

•••
I'm confused about google adsense.. my balance not increase until now... :|

•••
That's a great earning, I think my highest ever was $1.04 for women's clothing niche

•••
great click :D

had a couple high $x clicks but never $xx...

Awesome...

Mind sharing the website? ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back