Dynadot

debate To self lander or to not self lander..

NameSilo
Watch

jamesosix

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys, I am looking to start focusing on selling some domains I own and have been planning on doing landers on them.
I have professional web design experience and what not, but not sure if going the self lander route or using a company to do it. I know there is pros and cons of each, but what would you do? Has anybody had any great success using a company or doing it themselves? Any feedback is really appreciated.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey guys, I am looking to start focusing on selling some domains I own and have been planning on doing landers on them.
I have professional web design experience and what not, but not sure if going the self lander route or using a company to do it. I know there is pros and cons of each, but what would you do? Has anybody had any great success using a company or doing it themselves? Any feedback is really appreciated.

Thank you
If you think the domain is really worth a lot then self lander might be best, but then you should know about escrow and payment options, as you will likely do them on your own.

But if its a non-liquid domains, then go with pre-made landers on the well known sales platforms, you usually end up using their payment systems and/or escrow services so its easier.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back