IT.COM

advice This Person Really Doesn’t Like Domainers – How Would You Respond?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Even though the domain name industry can be extremely lucrative and very interesting to be involved with, some people really don't like domainers.

I ran across an interesting comment on one of our videos and wanted to share it with you.

How do you feel about this persons view of "domainers"?

Read more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they find a domain they want and it's owned by a domainer selling the name, they should be thankful because at least they have a chance of owning the name for the business. Otherwise the name could have been registered and in use by another business, and it's very unlikely they will ever get that name if it's developed. The name was held over time by an investor, waiting for the right user who wants the name the most, and who values it enough to pay a premium price.

For some reason, most people can't get their head around this.

•••
Surprised? Why? I'm always here! lol..

And yes, we still do youtube vids. Not the same as the car vids but working on a few different types. More coming in the near future.
I didn`t know you were at namePros, just watched couple of videos on youtube, you know there are few contents on youtube about domaining. You guys are natural, that I like.

Keep us posted when you have a new upload pls

•••
If they find a domain they want and it's owned by a domainer selling the name, they should be thankful because at least they have a chance of owning the name for the business. Otherwise the name could have been registered and in use by another business, and it's very unlikely they will ever get that name if it's developed. The name was held over time by an investor, waiting for the right user who wants the name the most, and who values it enough to pay a premium price.

For some reason, most people can't get their head around this.

Good points. Thanks!

Keep us posted when you have a new upload pls

Will do! Thanks for the support.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back