Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
Hello!

I'm conducting a series of interviews with domainers who have been in this industry long enough to have and interesting story.

I post these written interviews on my website hdname(dot)com, under "Blog" and also share them here on NP, like I've already done with @Abdullah Abdullah 's interview: https://www.namepros.com/threads/interview-with-abdullah-abdullah.998295/.

The purpose of these interviews is to learn from the best and more experienced domainers. So, firstly it's a learning experience to me. Secondly, all other novice domainers will gain a better understandig of the different strategies in this industry. Thirdly, I think it's also usefull for seasoned domainers to compare their experience with others.

So, if you have some domaining experience and would like to share your story helping other domainers, just PM me and I will send you the questions.

Best regards!
Rúben Couto

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nicely done @rubencouto

OK @TERADOMAIN would be a great candidate, if he can take the time to participate. Certain there are dozens others as well who would be great, just happened to be on chat enjoying Tera spreading wisdom, methinks he may be too humble to volunteer : grin :

•••
Come on, don't be shy! Send me a Private Message and share your story! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This is your chance! Share your story!! :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back