Domain Empire

Thief - ZeDiM Mutiso Muli [email protected]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought the domain YOAL.com today from a member on here @ZeDiM , paid via paypal and domain not delivered. Think he is trying to sell the domain to other on here! Sent numerous messages to management but don't think they are bothered as nothing has been done!

Now the member is posting numerous negative feedback for me!

I don't mind losing my money, just don't want other to get sucked in!

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 16.32.00.png

Cheers

More details:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, just a regular payment.
I trusted the guy because of his 3 good trade reviews.

I've dealt with the guy. Did receive a refund though, not sure what will happen to the domain.

•••
This is your opinion.

If you check, you will see that this account has been actively used until today.

:-P:xf.cool:

No it isn't. There's a huge gap.

Last edited:
•••
I did send a PM to @kite26 to warn him about this member when he posted sold.
It's too obvious it's a scam.
- The name is too cheap
- Paypal
I saw the thread but I did not post sold because It's too cheap to be true and I don't want to lose money.
This is not the first time it happened here.
Thanks again. It was obvious, yes. From my side, I have been stolen at past and there is no way to pay via FF. Lesson learned. I think that a warning banner at homepage should be helpful for newcomers.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Perhaps NamePros could disallow domain sale listing on new accounts?
That would go against laissez-faire policy,

But they (the new menbers) could still buy!

Paypal FF should still apply to them...

Last edited:
•••
•••
there's leaks/scams/spam everywhere - 2019 account on the report sales thread posting BS contact them on WhatsApp now as well

Last edited:
•••
•••
If that was true, you're an idiot. You could have kept scamming people using random accounts, and no one would know what was going on.

But instead you start running your mouth off, posting cringe worthy crap like this, and ask for 500 bucks?

If you're going to be a lowlife scammer, at least do it properly.
Maybe he manipulates multiple accounts and believes that can hide forever.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The most likely way NamePros accounts are being hacked:

NamePro user posts domains for sale here on NP.

Hacker looks up WHOIS on domains and finds email addresses.

Then does a phishing scam using a spoofed NamePros password reset page with the person username on it. They enter their current password to then reset their password, which is then emailed to the hacker.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I am done with you here. Need to go to the toilet and take a nap.
Have fun before the cop comes.

•••
•••
DissssLike.

Thanks! Unfortunately the system can't count dislike like this. Can you please click on "dislike" link below my post. Appreciate :) Thank You!

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back