NameSilo

Thief - ZeDiM Mutiso Muli [email protected]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought the domain YOAL.com today from a member on here @ZeDiM , paid via paypal and domain not delivered. Think he is trying to sell the domain to other on here! Sent numerous messages to management but don't think they are bothered as nothing has been done!

Now the member is posting numerous negative feedback for me!

I don't mind losing my money, just don't want other to get sucked in!

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 16.32.00.png

Cheers

More details:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What attack: S
Paypal fnf and crypto- scammer sign

no seen after 2012 ? No deal.

and you came with ultra premium domain for $175 and i offered you $200 and you agreed to $200. You did not see! Someone claimed at BIN and you should honour his bid. But scammer wants more :xf.grin: being a old member you should know how to deal.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This site uses xenforo. It's a very well known and widely used forum software that is regularly patched. If an account has become compromised, it's most likely due to credentials being circulated elsewhere.

•••
•••
If someone want you to be upset and if you are upset. They won.
Why talk to the wall? Let him enjoy himself - It's called masturbating.

•••
She said you go home and she will give you $500 now.
She rather give you $500 now instead of spending more money to bail you out from jail.
She also said she sent you to school to get an education and help people and yourself, not to scam people. Scammer will go to jail sooner or later.
Listen to me because I am older than your Grandpa.

•••
I remember stating that people should be careful on that thread or at least have the domain transferred first. But, my comment was rightly deleted by the MOD team seeing as comments are not allowed on auction threads.

Every other month, these guys come here with new accounts and 4Ls that they own and have no intention of ever transferring.

A while back, it was Sakz.com. Yesterday, it was Yoal.com. Chances are in a month or two, some new account will come peddling another 4L.com.

Err on the side of caution. Always request for the domain first. Once, you have it transferred to your registrar, then, you can go ahead and pay them.

For the victims, sorry for your losses

•••
The problem with not paying FF with PayPal is for sellers. Scammers grab the domain then claim "goods not received" and get refunded, so the seller loses the domain and gets no payment for it.

The only answer, as others have said already, is to not pay, but also not accept payment, by PP. It's a shame when escrow becomes a necessity for even the smallest transactions but it seems the only way.

Even when both parties are completely open and honest, PP has a habit of screwing up. I recently had three attempts at payment refunded and didn't succeed until the fourth. Without bothering to tell me, and accepting my payment instead of refusing it, PP wanted the seller's email "verifying" - a customer of theirs for years. They didn't just repay my money, I had to go and ask for it back. Of course, the seller was understandably fretful throughout, thinking I was trying to pull a scam. It took many hours to sort out and not until then could he relax.

That was when I made the decision never again to join in an auction when the payment method is stated as PP. Sorry, guys, that's one less bidder for some of your auctions. I wouldn't dream of accepting payment by PayPal, too many scams and cockups. So that's me out of NP auctions altogether.

Bearing in mind that PayPal have made lots of pretty weird decisions and held people's money, denying them access to it, on the flimsiest of excuses in the past, I am most loath to leave money in a PP account. I prefer not to use them at all.

It is very sad that the world's international banking system works in such a way as to make such vehicles the only ones available between some countries for ordinary citizens well into the twenty-first century.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Alfa Mod Team @Echo Mod Team

There is a huge vulnerability on your site that you will never find.

And they can take over any member I want.

If you give me a gift.

I will inform you.

This is proof of membership. :)

If you want, I can come with other memberships.

You can choose one of the ones written here.

Want: $ 500

SEND PM PLS.
Show us your face :xf.grin: i will give you $100 :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is the original lpstong and my account was hacked. All the previous posts in this thread was made by the hacker. His email he uses is [email protected]

Last edited:
•••
Just to put everyone's mind at ease, I've created a new user, @HackMe123. It has no special security other than a strong password. It doesn't even have 2FA enabled. If the attacker is able to get in, we'll give them $500. :) Break in and post from that account.

Don't hold your breath; it's quite clear from the logs that the attacker is unable to get into accounts with secure passwords.

A possible sign in method:

Step 1: pay @Paul $1,000 for the password.
Step 2: log in and lose $500

Last edited:
•••
I see you've resorted to registering new accounts. The $500 offer still stands: break into @HackMe123 and receive $500. That account isn't special in any way; no extra security, no extra monitoring--nothing but a strong password. What's the holdup?

Prove your claim, and we'll happily pay you a security bounty.

Last edited:
•••
Mods,

Can you ban by IP address?

Yes, but that's not going to help here. It's pretty much under control at this point. If your account has a secure password and you avoid risky trades, you'll be fine. This attacker is aiming for low-hanging fruit.

•••
I really DO mind losing my money. It brings me pain. They can trap you even if you are experienced member. This trick is well known and they do it again and again here. Be careful. They know that the cheese is the domain. Don't be the rat.

Think it is about time that management make people upload their passport or id before being able to come on here, it's just a free for all at the minute! Nevermind!

•••
•••
We will keep reporting them, and they will keep getting banned.
I reported one of the reviews they posted on your account so the mods can see it :)

Also have a post waiting to be approved in the feedback/suggestion forum to find a way to get rid of these asap.

•••
Sad to hear your loss @mrcurly.

I would suggest you guys to use Daaz.com marketplace for escrow @DaaZ . I sold a domain which i plan to let go, for $40 and it went smoothly.

Last edited:
•••
•••
No, just a regular payment.
I trusted the guy because of his 3 good trade reviews.
Pay attention to reviews, they know how to get fake positive reviews now..
Probably with duplicate accounts they create.. or steal from previous members

•••
•••
@[Redacted] "not to cause harm" but you are trying to steal members money! how many years have you been posting fake 4L.com's here for sale? or are you part of a group doing this

Last edited:
•••
I've dealt with the guy. Did receive a refund though, not sure what will happen to the domain.
Just wanted to point out the guy I asked about just replied and did offered a refund too, so thanks for the replies about my query, sorry for asking in a similar thread.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back